Search results

1. B

Dynaudio Focus 60 XD - whats the next step up? suggestions?

no new functions just an reworked sound profile
  2. B

Dynaudio Focus 60 XD - whats the next step up? suggestions?

hey there, i am an owner of a pair of Dynaudio focus 600 XD upgraded to the 60 XD firmware for a couple of years now. Now I'm wondering what would be the next step up in active high fidelity? any suggestion what to check out and listen to? thought about a 2.2 set of LS50 Wireless 2 and 2...
  3. B

KEF LS60 Wireless Just Announced

The design and connectivity especially the sub out and earc are so fucking tempting to me... Need to listen to them and decide if it's worth to replace my dynaudio focus 60xd for them but i almost fear it wouldn't be an acoustic upgrade :/
  4. B

Which one to choose: passive 2.2 system OR active full range floorstanders?

I bought the focus XD speakers with the option to upgrade it to a 2.2 system :)
  5. B

sorry but I intentionally didn't mention the price since I don't want to influence the decision by the pricing but since both of them are about the same price it doesn't matte i guess.
  6. B

woaah thank you! that could help making a decision. can you find an article like this for the sopra no1s too? hahaha
  7. B

ahhhh. yeah thats true. haha. unfortunately the amount of tested speakers is rather small as of yet and i dont think hes going to test these high priced speakers anytime soon.
  8. B

its only between the focals and the dynaudios. but thanks for your tip!
  9. B

why the dynaudios? both pair of speakers are offered to me around 4000€ so the price is no factor here. In general the price should not be a deciding factor here, its all about the quality of sound for me with this decision.
  10. B

this is a little bit out of my price range but assuming i would go with the focus 600 xd PLUS 2 subs it would be the best choice i guess. But this would mean I would have to connect the actives to pre outs to include a pair of subs, or? Because I have VERY good offers for a pair of each of them.
  11. B

Hello forum members, I have a tough decision to make. I need to decide if I want to choose a -traditional passive system consisting of 2 Focal Sopra 1 bookshelf speakers combined with 2 subwoofers (most likely 2 Elac sub 2070 closed cabinet push-push/pull-pull subs) -or a pair of active...
Top Bottom