Search results

1. D

Home theater/music listening (Revel m16 vs Elac DBR62 vs Revel F35)

I am kind of new to the speaker and home theater game, so I could use some help. Most of my listening experience has been on headphones due to my living situation. However, I may be moving into a larger home where I would not have to worry about the neighbors soon, so I am starting to consider...
  2. D

SOLD!!!: Buckeye 2 channel 502MP amp for sale:SOLD!!!

Hello ASR members, I have a Buckeye 502MP amplifier that I no longer have a use case for. Lots of power with a low distortion rating. In good condition from a non-smoking household. Will sell for $475 shipped. Purchased December 29th 2020. Thanks
  3. D

For Sale: Headphone/Headphone Amp/Speaker Amp - Mega Sale

Hello fellow ASR Members. I have far too much gear that I am not using. I hope somebody else gets enjoyment out them. I recently acquired a DCA Stealth headphone that I am very happy with, and I can't justify keeping so much stuff. Most of these items are also being listed sold under the name...
  4. D

Volume problem with Audiophonics Purifi amp.

I recently acquired an Audiophonics LPA-S400ET amp for my RAAL Audio SR1a headphones. (For those of you who do not know, they are ribbon headphones that require a fairly hefty speaker amp to a converter box or specialized headphone amp to drive them.) I had some issues with the Purifi unit...
Top Bottom