Search results

1. Damien Tougas

Review and Measurements of Sabaj Da3 Dac compared to Dragonfly Black

That was one of the first things I did when I saw the problem... I tried both a battery pack and a connection to a USB port on my computer. I don’t have the device any longer, so I am not able to troubleshoot any more. I just wanted to give folks a heads-up.
  2. Damien Tougas

All my googling didn’t turn up anything that helped. Granted this was about three months ago, so that situation most certainly could have changed.
  3. Damien Tougas

A word of warning to anyone who is considering this for their phone: it may not work. I bought one to go with my iPhone 7 using the Lightning to USB 3 camera adapter and it kept rebooting the DAC every minite or so. It worked without issue with my laptop however. I don’t know if it was just my...
  4. Damien Tougas

Measurements of FIIO X1 ii

Is there someone who can interpret those measurements for me? I am new to reading the graphs, and don't have a feel yet for what is good or not-so-good...
  5. Damien Tougas

Introductions anyone?

Another engineer here! My background has nothing to do with electronics... I graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering, and about 4 years after that went into software and never looked back. I like geeking out on gear (of all kinds), and especially appreciate being able to know what I am...
  6. Damien Tougas

A bit about your host....

Those are some seriously great creds! Just discovered your site the other day when looking for reviews on reasonably priced, decent quality DACs. This is some great stuff you have here, and am very excited to be a part of this community.
Top Bottom