Search results

1. P

Upgrade / Comparisons? Ascend Sierra RAAL Towers / Revel F226Be / F228Be

I have Philharmonic BMR and Slims,both used with Rythmik sub. However recent addition of BMR Towers provides additional enjoyment. All used the same RAAL tweeter and BMR mids, but Towers ScanSpeak 8" make more impact. Piano music attacks give more live music feel.
  2. P

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

The overall dimensions looks good. One further improvement is attaching 2 rack ears to the 4 screws fixing the front to the amp case, make the amp much easier to mount on the rack.
  3. P

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

I for one would like to switch my current order to the one with 19" rack mount case.
  4. P

Can you post diagrams and pictures when you rack mount them ?
  5. P

3e Audio SY-DAPx002 TPA3250/TPA3255 DSP Amplifier

I'm looking for power amp modules for use in surround situation. Ideally, it would be 8 channels with XLR inputs and SpeakOn outputs. (the front 3 will be Purifi or Hypex for higher power). TPA3255 will have sufficient power for surround speakers. The lower heat in Class D amp are great .
  6. P

I would love the stronger case so the amp can be rack mounted by ears. One consideration is most users run the front 3 channels with higher power capacity. Sometimes just L/R mains as stereo music, the center channel also get some power for clear dialogue.
  7. P

For myself, I'm looking at 11 channels + as many subwoofers as I'm allowed to put into the room. So my power amps are front 3 + 8 channels for the rest. 8 channels NC252 seems the best candidates. 16 channels processors started at 4,000 USD Monoprice HTP-1 levels.. The next step up are pricey...
  8. P

Can you please show the pictures of the backplate with SpeakOn outputs ?
  9. P

As internet direct merchant, being responsive to potential customers questions can clarify your product. Buyers would not have misunderstood its features. Previous questions have led to you revising to narrower cooling vents. Customers who buy multi-channel amps have multiple pieces of...
  10. P

How about an option output terminals that are SpeakOn NL-2, so we can use this kind of speaker cables https://benchmarkmedia.com/products/benchmark-speaker-cable-nl2-to-banana-2-pole For multi-channel amps, not having to worry about loose connects at the back of the amp will save users...
  11. P

Rack shelves for 19" rack are mostly 17.5" in width for the shelf middle. There is a workaround by flipping the rack shelf over, and sitting the Buckeye amp on top. Disadvantage is no locking screws can be fixed. I would prefer mounting with rack ears, rack shelf add more obstructions to the...
  12. P

With the case width of 18.9" it is a good suggestion about supporting the enclosure at the side walls. Middle Atlantic has the 19" horizontal lacer bars https://www.middleatlantic.com/products/accessories/essex-accessories/essex-horizontal-lacer-bars/lb-1a-4pk.aspx I have packs of 10 . This...
  13. P

The outside dimension of 19" rack is 19.3 ". I measured the inside width of my Middle Atlantic rack at 18 7/8". So Buckeye Amp 18.9" case will fit inside a 19". The problem it will need ears to secure it to the rack frame. I have some shelves that measure 17.5" sidewall to sidewall. At 18.9...
  14. P

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

I shopped for another Topping E30, add Raspberry Pi 4 to build another node. The webpage said coupons can be combined to get the USD 129.99 down to 112.49. I didn't spend enough time to find all the coupons , but found 2 coupons to got it down to 117.49
  15. P

It would be even better the 19" case comes with rack mount option. Since you have screws on faceplate this seem achievable
  16. P

Ultimate 1ET400A Purifi Amplifier sonic shootout - €820 to €8,344

Can you post some pictures of the inside wiring of the VTV amp ? When did you receive yours ? TIA
  17. P

VTV NC252mp Stereo Amplifier, 250 Watts

How are enjoying your Purifi amp ?
  18. P

TIA. Warren said he is working on a 3 channel Purifi amp. A class D amp with that much power for my front 3 channels fit my needs (my speakers are inefficient), and not as much heat to be vented.
  19. P

Would you post some pictures of VTV Purifi amp when you receive it ? Pictures of the inside that show its wiring would be appreciated.
  20. P

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Can you post the pictures of Ghent case ? (Even better if you have Eval1 wiring layout photos) How much will they be asking for it ?
Top Bottom