Search results

1. Astrozombie

FS: Shure SRH840 - $80 Shipped N.A.

Welp never sold these, so bump.
  2. Astrozombie

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

His attitude is going to tank his sales, ironically, so we'll see if he decides to blame Erin.
  3. Astrozombie

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

I think I tried the cousins of these and didn't like them, I never understood the hype.
  4. Astrozombie

Upgrading Yamaha RX-A3060, looking for options

You selling the old one? A move to Denon or Marantz is the only thing that would make sense to me.
  5. Astrozombie

KEF Q200C in room measurements

How the heck did you find it?
  6. Astrozombie

$500 setup to upgrade PC - advice/details needed

If I could do it over I would just get some Studio Monitors like the Kali or JBL, too bad the 8'' versions won't fit on my desk. I just have to go through the trouble of my Emotiva amp crapping out.
  7. Astrozombie

Suggestions for a 10 year old child bedroom system

Where I started off https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Speaker-System-Z323-Subwoofer/dp/B002FU5QM0/ref=sr_1_10?crid=JGS5R1EXHLH8&keywords=logitech+speakers&qid=1697418017
  8. Astrozombie

Isn't it great that people can have world class sound quality for so little money!

^^^^ Looks like a tequila bottle. Now let's argue if you can hear the difference between 44 and 88Khz .....
  9. Astrozombie

Purchase advice needed: AVR and stereo power amp

Time for a ported sub? :p
  10. Astrozombie

Emotiva BasX A-100 Review (stereo amplifier)

Welp mine seems to have taken a dump, scratching noises in the left channel. Might be time to get the Aayima ;)
  11. Astrozombie

The hell of computer support

I had my adventure, I went back to windows on my old laptop but it wasn't detecting the Wireless in W10 so I said ta hell with this, I had a W11 ISO already so I had to make the Rufus version that removes the TPM check because my computer is too old for it. :confused: W11 wasn't being detected...
  12. Astrozombie

My experience with DIY and it's many frustrations that are not talked about.

I sidelined my idea to try the CSS Critons, If I have room and feel like taking on a beastly project like the 1099s or 1299s I guess I could see the appeal, though those speakers usually need EQ with response like a rollercoaster..........
  13. Astrozombie

New Affordable Accuracy Monitor from Philharmonic Audio?

They're not on par IIRC, have to keep waiting .
  14. Astrozombie

What happened to my audio interface?

I would have gotten a focusrite and called it a day.............though there are people who have audio issues in Windows that they end up switching to Mac.
  15. Astrozombie

Is it possible to have a subwoofer in an apartment without disturbing others?

I wouldn't go beyond floorstanders........or Svs micro?
  16. Astrozombie

Rca or optical ?

Coaxial is easier to handle
  17. Astrozombie

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

How are all these for people with large heads?
  18. Astrozombie

Tinnitus

I'm getting older and a few times I've had a random ringing show up in my left ear so It's a bit worrisome, my dad lost hearing in his left ear also. I better hurry up and get my "endgame" speakers. I have wondered if drinking alcohol and being a little too sedantary can make this worse. The...
  19. Astrozombie

Does every tower need a port?

Now that i think about it I don't think I've ever seen a sealed floorstanding speaker.
Top Bottom