Search results

1. R

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Good to know. What is your listening distance?
  2. R

Arendal 1961 Center/Monitor Speaker Review

Thanks Amir, as usual another great review! Can you please add the estimated in room response of this center speaker?
  3. R

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Nice review Vintage Flanker! Regarding the EQ capabilities of the Wiim Pro, is it fully customizable (frequency, q, gain etc…) or restricted to pre-defined frequencies?
  4. R

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

Please keep us posted about your future comparisons..
  5. R

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

Enricoclaudio, may be an off-topic question but I am curious to know how KH150 compares with Revels speakers…
  6. R

WiiM Pro Streamer

Ok but then I will lose its streaming capabilities….
  7. R

WiiM Pro Streamer

may be a naive question: is it possible to use its EQ functionnality without using its internal DAC (by connecting an external DAC through its coaxial or optical outputs)?
  8. R

New Mesanovic CDM65 monitors

Vintage Flanker, do you mean that you had to exchange the internal amps twice in less than 2 years? If so, there si a clear reliability issue!
  9. R

Say "Hello!" to boXem | audio Arthur series, Hypex and Purifi based power amplifiers

Really nice! I just had a look on the specs of the Kirana loudpseakers. Pretty impressive! What is their price?
  10. R

boXem Arthur 4222/E1 Amplifier Review

By asking myself which model, I wondered Amir has tested an older version of this mono amplifier
  11. R

For sure no drama…especially on a sunny sunday morning here in the south of France! I am sure that Fred (the french Boxem´s owner) and Amir will fix it.
  12. R

Yes you are right. This is the reference provided by their web page. It is a bit confusing….Maybe Boxem can confirm which model has been tested by Amir and Amir, if needed, should correct the title of the review.
  13. R

I am glad to see that this Boxem amp based on a Purifi module displays stellar performances. It is a bit pricey but the stereo version dsiplays a much more competitive price while losing some features ( trigger and RCA inputs). However the autosense option ( automatic on/off switching ) and xlr...
  14. R

Paris Audio Video Show 2021

Vintage Flanker, many thanks for the info! I already get a free ticket to spend a day at the next Paris Audio Show!
  15. R

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

thanks . I am eager to read more about it…
  16. R

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Amir, how does the sound of the expanse compare to the one of the stealth?
  17. R

Marchaudio P422 Stereo Power Amplifier Renewed Review

As a happy P422 owner, I am glad to see such nice work promoted to home page!
  18. R

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Did you get a lightning version?
  19. R

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Moreover info / link about the magsafe sticker you are using will be appreciated
Top Bottom