Search results

1. G

Genelec 8260 et sub 7270

I did not buy it. Sorry to be unable to reply. Have a nice day.
  2. G

Genelec 8260 et sub 7270

Thanks a lots for your replies !
  3. G

Genelec 8260 et sub 7270

Dear all, I have the opportunity to get second hand 2 Genelec 88260 and one 7270.Is this a good choice for Hifi listening in a 6 X 7 meter under the roof room ? (4m at the highest). I thin to connect it digitally to my Raspberry Pi Moode Audio mediacenter thru an Audiophonics XMOS U208...
  4. G

Tannoy TD12

Hmmm Seems to be difficult. The speaker is far away from me then it's really difficult to me to go and listen if I'm not pretty sure of the quality. And surely not of the result in my room :( This was at time a 12.000€ pair of speaker. then little less than 4k was for me pretty good. I'll wait...
  5. G

Tannoy TD12

No I never own a tannoy before. Thanks for your reply.
  6. G

Tannoy TD12

Super, Thanks for your advice ! I'll let them g away to another buyer ;) Have a nice day and thanks a lot for your time and reply!
  7. G

Tannoy TD12

Dear All, I have the opportunity to buy a pair of Tannoy Dimension TD12 Speakers at what I think a good price. I have a quite large and high listening room (An attic with non-parallel walls). reviews seems to be excellents. I saw some measurements on the internet but I cannot interpret them...
  8. G

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Thanks for your reply ! I'll try both ;) If someone as any idea about the best solution based on objective (technical) explanation this should be very interesting for me ! Best regards.
  9. G

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Dear all. I'm interested in buying this DAC to put between my MoodeAudio raspberry Pi 4B+ and my Atoll in200. Question is, is the DX7 Pro a preamp, and can I use the "bypass" input of the in200 and use it as a power amp only ? Is this even a good idea ;) Best regards.
Top Bottom