Search results

1. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

Yes, there should be some international press by now: https://audioxpress.com/news/ggntkt-launches-new-model-m3-active-mastering-monitor-with-cardioid-bass
  2. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT Model M1

As I said, Model M1 is meant to be a near field monitor that work perfectly well to medium listening distance. Hence the wide directivity, especially in the horizontal plane (140°x100°). Typically such high directivity (like 60°) doesn't do you any good, unless you sit far away and have a very...
  3. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT Model M1

I guess you mixed up constant directivity with degree of directivity (wide or narrow) – those are two different things. All of our speakers will have constant directivity (in their physical limits), because it just makes sense. Model M1 is made for short to mid listening distances, so we chose a...
  4. roland{at}GGNTKT

@changer Very nice write-up, thanks al lot! Glad you visited us and liked it. I'm always pleased with critical listeners that really dig into details. That kind of feedback so much more of value than the common superficial and generic talk on such demos. So thanks again!
  5. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT Model M1

We did the demo with the Non-S Version, since the room was too small anyway. Both M1 and M1 S have the same amplifier, so the same peak performance, but M1 S has an added power supply which can hold the peak performance much longer about (about 10x).
  6. roland{at}GGNTKT

Hopefully we can stream via Tidal (depending on network at the hotel), but we have a backup on HDD with 60 GB of FLAC encoded tracks. In my experience, bringing your own music to a trade fair during a demonstration doesn't work well because it always stops the listening session. I therefore hope...
  7. roland{at}GGNTKT

Finally some updates for Model M3 on our website (there should be a machine-based English version). We will demo at a fair in Hamburg in two weeks, so if somebody is around, come and listen ;)
  8. roland{at}GGNTKT

Model M3 does deliver about 109 dB @35 Hz @10% THD, that is per piece and without room gain. Typically you gain +6 db as a pair and 6...12 dB by the room (walls), so you should have 120-125 dB in total.
  9. roland{at}GGNTKT

I have to check with the engineers next week, but should be doable.
  10. roland{at}GGNTKT

I’m not a native speaker, so it might be my bad (using „a couple of“ in a sense as it is defined in Merriam-Webster dictionary). However you can draw your assumption from the number of the first batch which I quantified in Post #175. I won’t disclose any other sales or business numbers.
  11. roland{at}GGNTKT

I think I answered all your questions.
  12. roland{at}GGNTKT

So another try: So you missunderstood "a coupe of" with two?
  13. roland{at}GGNTKT

I'm not sure to what you are referring to, but I hope it's now clear?
  14. roland{at}GGNTKT

The first batch were 20 speakers which are sold out (except two demo pairs). I don't know how you assume, that the are only two customers.
  15. roland{at}GGNTKT

Basically the same as the post you cited. Model M3 is demoed at different dealer in Germany, we are open to orders, first production batch is sold out and a couple of customers have been supplied. What else do you need to know? PS: Press and website update will come.
  16. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT Model M1

Yes we are. Which infos or documents of Model S1 is missing? Updates to Model M3 (formerly Model M2) can be found here. Is there anything else I can do for you? We are in talk with a US reps. The challenge is that US dealers expect very high margins, so that would lead to different prices...
  17. roland{at}GGNTKT

Hi Martin, Primarily specs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0re3km4q94bdn3h/ModelM3_v03_ENG.pdf?dl=0 (Website will come) Prices: Model M3 (1000W) – 20,975 EUR; Model M3 S (1500W) – 25,175 EUR (all without VAT and shipping) Available for order, production 60-90 days We are in talk but he is...
  18. roland{at}GGNTKT

A couple of weeks ago we shipped a black Model M3 S to our dealer in Berlin and it will stay there for demo. Max (our dealer) also has the Kii BXT and Grimm LS1 at his place, so a very unique opportunity to hear these in the same room. Some impressions:
  19. roland{at}GGNTKT

GGNTKT Model M1

Hi @jamington2004 thanks for being our speakers and the nice feedback! You mean e.g. an EQ export of REW?
  20. roland{at}GGNTKT

Front LF to HF is crossed 1.15...1.3 kHz depending on the preset. Back LF is crossed @200 Hz, also depending on the preset. All LF are full range, protected by a multi band-limiter (which kind of acts as a dynamic EQ <80 Hz) Yes, the two cardioid pattern are established by the three drivers, the...
Top Bottom