Search results

1. T

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Sorry to not be clear it was the app that i updated. Definatly native DSD
  2. T

Well I've had time to play with it and I'm well pleased. I'm running off a Samsung galaxy s7 using 'USB audio player pro'. I was going to report that it was incompatible as dsd and hi res glitched all over the place. I updated the software today and can say that it now plays faultlessly. No dsd...
  3. T

Finally it has arrived just giving its first run.
  4. T

Phone auto correct at its best, im still waiting for delivery. Just read the D10 review probably could of saved some cash and got that, To late now. It's a waiting game now probably be a couple of weeks before it arrives
  5. T

Its 151 ish in the sale could of saved £30 quid dam my inpatients
  6. T

The store have been in contact suggested standard shipping, might be something to bear in mind when ordering.
  7. T

I'l probably wish i had waited, hope it's a good discount for you. I went with HIFI college store with a couple of tokens. But then had to pay £7 paypal costs, there doing buy now pay in 2 weeks (paypal) i wasn't even sure if it was eligible, its gone through though and hasn't bounced. Just...
  8. T

I took the plunge on Aliexpress. Should have one soon. Thanks for everyone's input you have been very helpful. I was going to get the D10 but got inpatient as no reviews.
  9. T

Nice thanks i think ill leave it then lol
  10. T

I was looking at this 'AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter' do you think it would help? Also its out £185 in the uk
Top Bottom