Search results

1. daniboun

"ASH-400 Project" Sylph Audio FB-100 Stereo Module with advanced PFFB

Hi amigos, I'm coming back to the forefront with a new project. This time I focused on the Sylph Audio FB100 module, based on a TPA3251 and an advanced implementation of the PFFB. Voltage Gain is factory set @ 14dB (5V/V) on this module. So I intended to couple it to my DAC SMSL D6s which has...
  2. daniboun

"Micro Bamboo Project" : 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stereo amplifier + Micro-Audio PSU

Hi Amigos ) As promised, I remain faithful to my Diyer position ) After my dual Mono project "Bamboo" I return to the scene with a new project "Micro Bamboo" to pay tribute to Micro Audio and its audiophile grade SMPS630-SO PSU. (46V/13A or 51V/11,5A) Now that we know the measurements of the 3E...
  3. daniboun

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Hi amigos, Following the ASR review of the 3E Audio 480-1-29A Module, I decided to roll up my sleeves and show you that with a little elbow grease, you can create a very beautiful amplifier based on these nice 3E Audio modules. I called this project, "Bamboo"> the pictures will speak for...
  4. daniboun

NEW AUDIOPHONICS AP300-S2503E. 3E Audio 260-2-29A Amplifier

Hi amigos, To follow up on what I shared with some... I share the news with you) The ASR test reassured Audiophonics) But a little more expensive than I thought 499€ https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/amplificateurs-de-puissance/audiophonics-ap300-s2503e-p-18567.html See you guys )
  5. daniboun

Elac FS 247.4, a big slap in the face!

Hi amigos, After listening, I had the opportunity to purchase a pair of Elac FS 247.4. I might as well tell you that at €1000 per pair (new), I got a golden deal) And what a big slap in the face! These speakers are exceptional from the first listen. For instance : nn the complex title Grare...
  6. daniboun

Lots of measurements available here with an Audio Precision APx555 B-Series Analyzer

Hi amigos, I found this great site with lots of DACS measured with an Audio Precision APx555 B-Series Analyzer. This will be in addition to the ASR and l7audiolab measurements) https://goldensound.audio/category/measurements/ I am now adding this site to my favorites)
  7. daniboun

3E Audio 260-2-29A : TPA3255 / HA3588 CoilCraft / PFFB Fully differential.

Hi amigos, I imagine some of you have had the opportunity to test the latest 3E Audio TPA3255 module with PFFB + HA3588 Coilcraft inductors I refer to version 260-2-29A dated July 2022 ) Designed with Fully differential signal chain from input to output. This module seems to be close behind...
  8. daniboun

Dynavoice DF-8 Measurements : need feedbacks )

Hi amigos, Found a pair of Dynavoice DF-8 for a great price (700€ / pair) but never had the opportunity to test it.... Seems they measure pretty well and the lowest frequency @-3 dB is around 40 Hz, amazing for the price. Here the full and detailled measurements (NB : you need to Translate via...
  9. daniboun

[Projet ADS / TeXtreme] Enceintes Satori MW16TX / Great Heil ESS AMT 3

Hi amigos, Would like to share some pictures and spec of my brand new Satori Textreme / Great Heil AMT 3 diy project. In this adventure, I remained on an eco-responsible perspective by working in particular with my favorite local carpenter Anthony who was in charge of the selection of the wood...
  10. daniboun

"ESSentielle" DIY Floor Speakers with ESS Heil AMT3, based on MHP project.

Hi amigos, Let me introduce my new DIY floor speakers (2.5 way) based on the "ESSentielle ADS" diagram of "la maison du haut parleur" (MHP) The cabinetmaking is made of French Ash wood with a vertical grain. (25mm) These speakers are based on the famous ESS Heil AMT 3 Tweeter (latest...
  11. daniboun

Multi channel amp Hypex Ncore NC500MP / NC502MP modules 2x350W / 2x250W.

Hi, Having abandoned a multi-channel amplifier project, I am selling my Hypex Ncore Modules. They are brand new, I offer the Cables set, I have : 2x NC500MP modules @ 250W 8R (mono modules) sold by pair only 2x NC502MP modules @ 350W 8R and 1200W Bridged. They are brand new Free Cables...
  12. daniboun

Hypex NC502MP Ncore 2x350W / 8R to sale New EU

Hi, I am selling a brand new NC502MP Hypex Ncore module 2X 350W / 8R (500W / 4R), or 1X 1200W bridged. Perfect module to drive big speakers, low THD, transparent and known for its great performance. (See ASR test). Nice for any DIY project. (Power amp, Power block) I provide the cables set +...
  13. daniboun

Hypex Ncore NC500mp pair new EU only

Hi amigos I am selling a pair of a brand new Hypex NC500MP modules. I offer the cables set. Shipping to Europe only. 460€ paired. no need to introduce the NC500MP anymore, it's a safe bet for DIY or building a good little amp without breaking the bank) SPEC : Hypex NCore NC500MP X2 PSU...
  14. daniboun

Hundreds of speakers measured here! impressive list)

Hi amigos, I discovered this site yesterday... do you want measurements? measures you will have! Here's an impressive list of measures categorized by brands. https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=18
  15. daniboun

Hypex NC500MP modules 2x250W / 8R + cables set

Hi amigos, I am selling a pair of a brand new Hypex NC500MP modules. I offer the cables set. Shipping to Europe only. 460€ paired. no need to introduce the NC500MP anymore, it's a safe bet for DIY or building a good little amp without breaking the bank) SPEC : Hypex NCore NC500MP X2 PSU...
  16. daniboun

Hypex Ncore modules NC500MP / 502MP to sale in EU

Hi amigos, Having totally abandoned my projects, I put on sale, like new, 2 NC500MP modules and two NC502MP modules NC500MP = 2X250W / 8R (dual mono paired) = 460€ (two mono modules) NC502MP = 2x350W / 8R (sétéro module) = 470€ (one stéréo module) I think it is useless to recall the...
  17. daniboun

Floor Speakers : Illumine HEFA nice measurements inside !

Hi amigos, Just discovered these French speakers : Illumine HEFA These are 2.5 way floor speakers, made in France by Recital Audio. What immediately caught my attention was the preformance / price ratio that defies all competition. Price : 2200€ Paired. You will find all the spec here ...
  18. daniboun

Quadral Plus Nine or Magnat Signature 707 ? help )

Hi amigos, Would like to order some new floor speakers. My actual setup : Topping LA90 + AK4499 Gustard DAC Source : Audio HD Streaming Living room : 30M2 PS : I am actually using some XTZ 99.38MKII, 100% Seas with the Beryllium Tweeters made un USA by Truextent®and the new XTZ Mcap Supreme...
  19. daniboun

New Hypex Nilai500DIY modules )

Hi amigos, Seems that Hypex is full of nice touches this year) After the NCOREx technology , here the Nilai500DIY for DIY market ) Measurements seem promising checkout : The THD+N at 100W in 4 ohms is 0,00015% from 20 – 20.000Hz, :cool...
  20. daniboun

To Sell Europe : Hypex NC502MP Module 2X350W / 8R + cables Set.

Hi, I am selling a brand new NC502MP Hypex Ncore module 2X 350W / 8R (500W / 4R), or 1X 1200W bridged. Perfect module to drive big speakers, low THD, transparent and known for its great performance. (See ASR test). Nice for any DIY project. (Power amp, Power block) I provide the cables...
Top Bottom