Search results

1. J

FS: Focusrite Clarett 2Pre and Gustard X16

Hi all I have both of these interfaces for sale. Both are lightly used and look beautiful. Box and accessories included with both. I updated the Gustard firmware earlier this year. $250 plus shipping / paypal for the Clarett $275 plus shipping / paypal for the Gustard. SOLD… -Jim
  2. J

Pair of JBL CBT-70J-1 Speakers in as-new condition

Hey all I have a pair of as-new JBL CBT-70J-1 speakers. These are the same model very-positively tested by Amir. They are in black and include all the original packaging. I wish I had the right setup for them as they sounded awesome when I tried them out (for about 2 hours). They are...
  3. J

SOLD!!!: 2x JBL 708P Powered Monitors

Hey all Selling my 2nd pair of 708 speakers. I love the 708's but don't need 2 pairs. These have worked flawlessly for me and are in fantastic physical shape. They include their original double box and manual. Currently UNavailable new from JBL! Pickup in Brooklyn, NY or shipping in the...
  4. J

WTB: USB to AES Interface

Hey all Looking for an interface that can do USB to AES. Thanks, Jim
  5. J

WTB: Topping Pre90

Hey all, looking to buy a Pre90 in black. Shoot me a note if you have one you're looking to sell. Thanks, Jim
  6. J

WTB: Hypex NC400 Amp

Hey all, I'm looking for a stereo NC400 amp. Please shoot me a note if you have one you're looking to sell! Thanks, Jim
  7. J

JBL HDI-1600 vs 708i?

Hey guys, is the 708i worth the price differential? -Jim
  8. J

FS: Motu M4

Hey All Selling my Motu M4. Pretty sure its the one with the new PCB as the firmware is 2.x. It looks like new and includes everything as new. Screen protector is still on. Looking for $220 shipped in the U.S. -Jim
  9. J

FS: MiniDSP SHD with Microphone

Hey all, selling my MiniDSP SHD with MiniDSP measurement microphone. Unit works perfectly and looks beautiful. Looking for $950 and we split shipping to the lower 48. Thanks, Jim
  10. J

WTB: Gustard X16

Looking for one of these DACs. Shoot me a note if you’re looking to sell! thanks, Jim
  11. J

WTB: Pair of JBL 708i speakers

Hey all, look for a pair of JBL 708i's. If you have a pair you're considering parting with, please shoot me a note. Thanks!! Jim
  12. J

WTB: MiniDSP SHD

Hey guys, looking to buy one of these with or without the measurement mic. Shoot me a note if you're looking to sell! Thanks Jim
  13. J

FS: Topping NX4

Hey guys, this is one of the best measuring portable DACs / amps around. Retail on Amazon is $159.99. I'm looking for $135 shipped. Includes box / accessories. -Jim
  14. J

WTB: Sabaj DA3

If you have a Sabaj DA3 that you are looking to sell, please shoot me a note! Thanks Jim
Top Bottom