Search results

1. MNMLSM

KEF LS50 meta vs LS50 Wireless II

2024, did somebody listen to both versions? Currently thinking about which one would be the better choice? The wireless version is exactly double the price. For the Meta I would buy/search a powerful mini-DAC/Amp combo, which can be placed on the desk. Distance is about 90cm, I would use them...
  2. MNMLSM

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

Indeed, I also use EAPO with headphones and speakers. I boost some frequencies up to +/-4dB, so ended up setting the gain on -4.2 or even -5, just to be sure. I also use foobar and every music file is scanned by ReplayGain and adds a (most of the time) negative gain to the file additionally...
  3. MNMLSM

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

Would be interested too. Here is a short video regarding the new components:
  4. MNMLSM

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

I read 48kHz yesterday on a page, can't find it right now. Let me search it again. EDIT: got it, it's on the official page.
  5. MNMLSM

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

What is the max. sampling rate if I decide to connect this unit via USB, 48kHz - 16bit?
  6. MNMLSM

Genelec 8030c vs LS50 Meta/Wireless

@Nightyard we are waiting! :)
  7. MNMLSM

Neumann KH120A or Genelec 8030C?

Additionally, the 8040 is an interesting speaker but almost double the price. In Germany a pair of 8040s would be around 2000€ and a pair of 8030s ~1000€.
  8. MNMLSM

Neumann KH120A or Genelec 8030C?

Anybody can share new experiences with both models in the meantime?
  9. MNMLSM

SMSL DA-6 Stereo Amplifier Review

I think you meant looks, thanks for the review!
  10. MNMLSM

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Nice performance but as already mentioned, the design is pretty poor, so poor that I wouldn't buy it. Good thing that tastes are different so there will be enough people who will also like the new design.
  11. MNMLSM

Loxjie D30 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/D30-Headphone-Amplifier-Bluetooth-Certification/dp/B08HPSV1RN
  12. MNMLSM

WTB: Loxjie D30 (EU)

Thank you very much, I already got one in the meanwhile! Thread can be closed.
  13. MNMLSM

Subjective Reviews

I think your idea is not that bad but the Yamahas wouldn't be the best "reference". They have boosted mids and the bass is almost nonexistent. You can find a review and measurements in the speaker section.
  14. MNMLSM

Loxjie D30 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Review

In terms of performance every active monitor would be a good match for the D30. But there are a few things to consider. The D30 has only RCA out (not balanced). Pricier monitors like Neumann or Genelec only offer balanced inputs (as far as I know). You should also consider that the KRKs are...
  15. MNMLSM

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Will you still release a review about the HS8? I think it would be quite interesting because the HS8 are probably one of the most used active monitors in cheaper studios. Most users seem to be quite happy with them. I heard that their sound characteristics are quite different compared to the HS5.
  16. MNMLSM

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

Living in Germany and trying to order the M2 since April, no chance. Order status is "available in 8-10 weeks". Is it sold out all over the world? Any hardware changes regarding the restock units? I hope the order status is correct this time, I am sceptical.
  17. MNMLSM

Loxjie D50 - SMSL Remote Control Compatibility?

@ron65774 did you order such a remote and did it work? I'm currently worried about my remote for the Loxjie D30 and I would like to create a backup? I don't want to get in a situation like this...
  18. MNMLSM

This product is temporarily unavailable.
  19. MNMLSM

Hey guys, would like to get my hands on a D30, living in Germany, so EU would be great. Cheers!
  20. MNMLSM

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

First of all thanks! ;) Really interesting, I like the optics of the speakers. Center one looks kind of squeezed, backside looks a lot better with the white contrast. I think I never listened to 7.1 in a private home up to now but I can imagine it sounds impressive.
Top Bottom