Search results

1. dpippel

FOR SALE: 2020 HiFiMan Sundara - Minty

Selling my lightly used pair of 2020 Sundaras in excellent, like-new condition. I'm the original owner and they come from a smoke-free home. These have been my work desk headphones and I'd say they probably have a total of 200-250 hours on them. They are excellent in every way and include the...
  2. dpippel

SOLD: Like New Topping E30 DAC + Raspberry Pi 4 Roon Endpoint Combo

** SOLD **
  3. dpippel

FS: Apple TV 4K 64GB (MP7P2LL/A) Media Streamer

5th generation Apple TV 4K 64GB. Excellent condition. Original owner. Includes everything you get new - Siri remote, power cord, documentation, packaging - plus a silicone Siri remote protector. Factory reset and ready for you to set up. Asking $110.00 Price includes Paypal fee and ground...
  4. dpippel

SOLD!!!FS: Topping E30 DAC - Like NewSOLD!!!

I've had this sitting around for a while, planning on adding a system in our bedroom, and have decided to go a different route. It is absolutely like brand new and includes everything - USB power cable, USB data cable, Topping remote, and instructions. This a a great little DAC with a lot of...
  5. dpippel

FS: Apple TV 4K 64GB (MP7P2LL/A)

1st generation Apple TV 4K 64GB. Excellent condition. Original owner. Includes everything you get new - Siri remote, power cord, documentation, packaging - plus a silicone Siri remote protector. Factory reset and ready for you to set up. Asking $110US. Price includes Paypal fee and ground...
  6. dpippel

FS: $45 Apos Audio Gift Card (code) - $35

I'll probably never use this, so thought I'd offer to pass it along to someone at ASR at a significant discount. It's a gift card code for $45USD that can be entered at checkout for redemption. $35USD and it's yours. Venmo or Cash App payment please. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.
  7. dpippel

FS: S.M.S.L M200 Balanced DAC - Like New

Great sounding, well measured DAC with a lot of functionality. Original owner. Purchased from Amazon in June of 2020. Sparingly used. Includes all of the original packaging, remote, power supply, Bluetooth antenna, USB cable, and instructions - everything you'd get with a new unit. $225 - Price...
  8. dpippel

FS: Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Power Supply and Case - NOT WORKING

Barely used this, put it on the shelf a year ago, and now all I'm getting is the red power LED when plugged in. I've tried multiple SD cards to no avail. Obviously, selling it as is. Includes official RP white and red case and AC adapter. $20 shipped and Paypaled (Friends & Family please) to...
  9. dpippel

FS: ChromeCast Audio Dongle - Aux + Optical Output - Great Roon Endpoint

Barely used. Opened and verified that it works and it does. Decided to go with a Raspberry Pi + Topping E30 instead. Will include a 3 foot Mini Optical to Optical cable as well. $50 shipped and Paypaled (Friends & Family) to any address in the continental United States. No international sales...
  10. dpippel

Inexpensive Roon Endpoint for my Yamaha RX-A2080

Hey all! Admittedly, I haven't read through this forum much, but I'm looking for the easy way out. ;) I'm thinking about going Roon at home, but I want to find a relatively inexpensive Roon endpoint to connect to my Yamaha receiver to get around the limitations of Airplay. I'd prefer a turnkey...
  11. dpippel

SOLD: Focal Clear Headphones - Excellent

** SOLD **
  12. dpippel

FS: Corpse Cable GRAVEDIGGER for Sennheiser HD650/HD600/HD660S/HD6XX - 4ft XLR Terminated

Just purchased this and discovered after it came in that it's just a bit too short for my application. BRAND NEW: Custom GR∀EDIGGER Cable for Sennheiser HD650 / HD600 / HD660S / HD6XX Headphones - 4ft / 1.2m / 4-Pin Male XLR - Neutrik XX Series - Gold Contacts × 1 - $165 New. Same as this...
  13. dpippel

SOLD: Topping D10s DAC - LIKE NEW

Purchased this last week from Apos Audio to compare with my S.M.S.L M200, and I've decided to hang onto the M200 because of its Bluetooth capability. The D10s sounds GREAT, I love the display and form factor, and it has only 3 hours on it, so it's basically brand new. Everything that came with...
  14. dpippel

SOLD: Topping A90 Balanced Headphone Amplifier - Like New

** SOLD **
  15. dpippel

SOLD: iFi iPower 5V/2.5A Low Noise DC Power Supply - Like New

** SOLD **
  16. dpippel

SOLD: Loxjie P20 Balanced Tube Headphone Amplifier - Mint

This has been the primary amp in my desktop headphone system for the past year. Probably 200-300 hours on it, tops. In mint condition. Sounds great and packs a punch. Includes stock tubes plus a pair of matched GE JAN 5670W tubes (installed) from Riverstone Audio ($45 dollar value). Includes AC...
  17. dpippel

SOLD: Topping E30 DAC (Black) - Brand New in Box

** SOLD **
Top Bottom