Search results

1. Z

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

Delay issue exists only with USB connection or with all available inputs? I am goind to use HDMI.
  2. Z

Drop + THX Panda Review (headphone)

Great, it will be a valuable measurement. Lag is usually the only one reason to skip wireless headphones for gaming.
  3. Z

Drop + THX Panda Review (headphone)

amirm can you measure input lag in case of gaming for wireless headphones?
  4. Z

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Have you measured the output impedance of the device?
  5. Z

Help with first setup - 1000€ budget - small living room

Do you consider active speakers? Dali Oberon 1 c Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]39 - 26,000 For that size 39Hz is great achievement.
  6. Z

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Elac Debut Reference DBR62 review by WhatHifi AGAINST Presentation lacks drama Needs care in partnering 4 stars out of 5. For many years I am looking at whathifi reviews. In general there are good reviewers. But overall impression is that they support local brands with slightly higher ratings.
  7. Z

Choosing a Sennheiser HD569 headphone amplifier/dac

Thank you all I ordered Tempotec Sonata HD Pro.
  8. Z

Oddly these headphones are 23 ohms. Once i have tried Objective dac+amp of a friend and in the low frequency range i feel the most difference. Bass was a lot more explosive and fast. If there are not any better budget proposal (like Meizu Hifi DAC PRO) i am going to order Tempotec Sonata HD Pro.
  9. Z

Hello everyone, I am currently choosing a budget amp/dac to accompany my headphones Sennheiser HD569. I usually use them at work because of their closed design with my phone mainly to reduce noise. With lockdown and permanent home office I would like to enjoy a little bit of quality sound...
Top Bottom