Search results

1. S

Amir Apprecation Thread

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. I just wanted to take a moment to thank Amir (and the other members who technically review audio equipment). I don't have the money to donate right now, but this is the site I've been wanting to see for the last 15 years. All of my...
  2. S

Inexpensive Low Power Amplifier

I am tri-amp'ing some home speakers. Now the 4 10" woofers are going to get something made by Crown probably :) However, I need 1 stereo channel of around 20 watts, and other stereo channel of around 50 watts. Who makes some quality stuff in this area? (I've thought about neurochrome, but too...
  3. S

Axpona 2019

Starting to plan my trip up to see Axpona this year. Any interest in a listener meetup at some point? @amirm planning on coming this year?
  4. S

Who is the Topping of Speakers?

I am really wanting to go out and build a two channel home listening room, but, while I can find very well measured and reviewed electronics, I can't find a lot of decent information about speakers. The closest I can find are Goldenear Triton's but even by the name you can tell what they are...
  5. S

Just discovered! - 3 Way begging for electronics

Hi all! So, every cloud has a silver lining. I lost my wife, then I shortly lost my job, then I lost my house, and now I'm jobless and living with my parents. So....boo-hoo is me right? However, yesterday my mom said "Hey, remember those speakers you started building before you met...
  6. S

Optical In DAC/Headphone Amp

Hi all, Having trouble finding a less expensive Amp/Dac that takes SPDIF optical in, and can drive my LCD2s. I am not looking for the perfect/expensive, but an option I can use with my TV. Hoping for something in the ~100-150 range (would consider below and a bit above). I am hoping for...
Top Bottom