Search results

1. M

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Very nice, would love to see a single box stereo version but one power brick for two amps is fine too I guess. Might be time to get all my vintage amps listed and out the door lol
  2. M

Measuring Some Vintage Speakers

Fun post thanks for the effort
  3. M

How good is bad? (Raspberry Pi 4B headphone output DAC review)

Nice always heard it was horrible but good to see for a fact
  4. M

Fosi Audio SK02 DAC & HP Amp Review

I would imagine the panther covers all the factors at once - price, performance, build quality, usability, etc not just one ie your first example price or your other example performance
  5. M

Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review

Fine for what it is! But gone are the days people want these giant boxes and a ton of inputs for stereo listening. You can also get refurbs for 130 (few years back I think it was sub 100)
  6. M

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

Great to see in a Marantz. Hopefully we can have some trickle-down to the cheaper models and Denons.
  7. M

JBL Studio 590 Speaker Review

Big thumbs up for reviews of cheap stuff. Good to see it performs as I've semi blindly recommended these to plenty of people when on sale
  8. M

Fiio R7 Android Streamer Review

Don't really see the point in having a crippled phone attached to a DAC when everyone already has a presumably nicer phone at hand at all times these days
  9. M

TP RA3 Rackmount Amplifier Review

Fantastic but would love the rack ears to be removable
  10. M

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

141w! You love to see it
  11. M

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

It will functionally be the same but be smaller and use less power
  12. M

Pyle PT8000CH 8-Channel Amplifier Review

For a brand with such a poor reputation (Pyle of ____ as they say) that's fine for the price. I wonder how their home audio stuff would fare out of curiosity.
  13. M

EQ in LMS/pCP?

If you are willing to use AirPlay Bridge workaround via Moode I mentioned in post 38 you can have all of these things and do EQ on the client. Moode can apply CamillaDSP same as PEQ you just need to configure it (many tutorials for that of course).
  14. M

EQ in LMS/pCP?

The Spotty plugin itself is fine! Just wondering about the EQ part. Assuming you would just need to put an entry for ogg with the proper decoder as the Spotify implementation uses ogg, but I'm not sure
  15. M

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Is it trivial to add support for Spotify streaming via LMS (which uses Ogg Vorbis)?
  16. M

EQ in LMS/pCP?

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting! Very informative
  17. M

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Here is a start https://www.zkelectronics.com/compare/denon-avr-x4800h/denon-avr-x3800h/
  18. M

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/anthem-mrx-1140-fan-noise.34258/ and other posts on AVS forums and the like https://www.avsforum.com/threads/owners-thread-for-mrx-540-740-1140-receivers.3180183/page-142#post-60894882 They're cheap small computer fans that probably run...
  19. M

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

Yes believe it or not there are luxury products in every category and DACs are no different. This one just happens to measure well (and also is not quite as expensive as some of the other "boutique" DACs reviewed on this site). If you don't like it, there's a D-6 with your name on it
Top Bottom