Search results

1. V

Does listing equipment help anything?

Over at Hoffmann someone tried to start a thread about ELO's early albums, pointing out their murkiness... which I kind of agree, all IMHO opinion, of course. As audio and hearing is subjective, I was genuinely interested in people's opinion, to see how many people agreed with me. However...
  2. V

NPDT Process - Seriously?

Hello, So over at the Hoffman forum, just learned about this and I just knew I had to share it here - couldn't find any references so is incredible that nobody had noticed before. I am happy to be the first to share this MIRACULOUS (hehe - tongue in cheek) technology...
  3. V

The cliches of subjective audiophilia...

After seeing a post of someone stating that he possessed technical credentials, then proceeded to make a subjective argument... it kind of reminded me that this is a pattern that I see often. So instead of picking a beef with a specific forum member, decided to make a new post... and check if...
  4. V

"Rich Guys and Reviewers Running Amok in Hi-Fi"

Some good points... The writer seems to be somewhat on the objective side of things, yet is obvious that the state of things is not sitting right with him - pls, feel free to remove if posted before or to correct if my impression is not accurate...
  5. V

Roon, Rendu, Nucleus, beginners and non computer people, and Pi

So, Roon started offering a month-to-month tier - call me silly but for some reason I found that preferable to yearly... yeah part psychological, I know but there is also a practical part - $13 bucks a month - I used to spend more than that on lattes before the lockdown. So in my brain, kind of...
  6. V

Top Bottom