Search results

1. L

PreSonus E5 XT Active Speaker Review

First of all, thank you so much for reviewing E5 XT Amir!! I greatly appreciate it. Also thanks for sharing correction files Ricky!! It made a huge difference :) This is my E5 XT FR graph after applying Ricky's files. [ measured by UMIK-1] I have a huge window right behind my speakers...
  2. L

Idk what's wrong with my Presonus E5 XT

Could you kindly tell me how to check off-axis measurements? I really mean it when I say I am a noob LOL Can I check it with REW? I'll definitely upload it for sure.
  3. L

Thank you so much guys!! You guys are the best :)
  4. L

Wow.... you are the best!! I totally underestimated the significance of the the microphone location. somehow I changed it a bit and it became much better. I guess I was measuring way too close to the speaker. Thank you !!
  5. L

Thanks for the advice Blumlein 88. I just checked it and the switch is off. Just to see the difference, I actually measured it again when the low cutoff switch is on. And this is the result.
  6. L

Hi guys :D I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me fixing this issue. I am the definition of "audio newbie and beginner" so please bear with me. I just recently bought E5 XT and this is my frequency response from it. (Measured by UMIK-1) I think there is something wrong with...
Top Bottom