Search results

1. C

Parts Express DIY C-Note Speaker Review

Well, 20" is pretty much a full wavelength of 700 Hz (even worse), and the height and depth is a half wavelength of 900 Hz (even worse)... Gee, now I'm secong guessing the dimensions of the C-note center, :facepalm: lol. Just kidding ;). Originally I had something that had more "optimal"...
  2. C

It would be fairly easy to recess the woofer into the tweeter with just a router and a jig. Just mount the tweeter, mask it off, and run the router right through it along with the wood (it's just plastic). It wouldn't hurt anything, just tilt the vertical response down a tiny little bit (the...
  3. C

Yep, the C-note is one of mine. I am the speaker building product line manager at Parts Express, I have a hand in a lot of our kits. The 1/2" sonic barrier will work great. Line all walls. A lot of people think that 1/2" material won't do much, but keep in mind that the sound waves are...
  4. C

I've been looking forward to a detailed review of the C-note for quite a while now. Thanks Amirm! (dang, you test alot of speakers!) This is pretty much what I was expecting. The 700 Hz peak is most likely a resonance, or combination of resonances. I'm not sure if Winkleswisard added any...
Top Bottom