Search results

1. V

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

I contacted hifigo. Will see what they say. Warranty is 1 year according to their website.
  2. V

My SMSL AL200 stopped working today. We are listening web radio when it became quiet. I tried all the inputs and unfortunately no sound. I bought this unit on 12th november 2023.
  3. V

I got the AL200 before a few weeks. I like it very much. Comparing it to Harman Kardon HK680 it sounds crisper, the imaging is, I think better than HK680 does. The highs are good, the mids too, and I say the bass is very good. On first listening it seems the HK is better in lows, but after a few...
  4. V

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

Hold a bit. Chinese junk? I have sent a few mails to smsl and everytime they answered and found the solution if needed.
  5. V

Someone compared the inbuilt cs43131 with the standalone smsl su-1's ak4493s? Which one sounds better? I can't decide which one is the better solution. The AL200 or the AO200 MKII + SU-1?
  6. V

Interesting ...waiting for Amir's answer :)
  7. V

SMSL SU9-n issue

I had the similar situation. Hifigo is very helpful. They have my recommendation as a reliable store, with very good customer care.
  8. V

Just compared the D6s and the DL200 DAC's. DL200 has 1dB better specs. :D SMSL D6s Dynamic range: XLR 129dB, RCA 126dB SNR: XLR 129dB, RCA 126dB THD+N: 0.00006% (-123dB) SMSL DL200 Dynamic range: XLR 130dB, RCA 127dB SNR: XLR 130dB, RCA 127dB THD+N: 0.00006% (-123dB) So the logical decesion...
  9. V

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Any way to use some kind of remote control with this DAC? Any android app or third party remote?
  10. V

Ordered the AL200. Will see how it compares to my beloved Harman Kardon HK680 integrated and how it sounds on JBL L110A.
  11. V

Has the D6s better specs comparing to DL200? DL200 is 10 usd cheaper with bonus headphone amp.
  12. V

SMSL DL200 the best ever value DAC/AMP?

Reading the opinions I'm very close to order this dac. Considering hifi-express for tax/duty free shipping from EU stock. Are there any webshop with similar prices and conditions? What do you think about buying from hifigo, shenzhenaudio? Have they EU warehouses?
  13. V

A good used CD player ?

Haha, good question. Maybe it will sound the same.
  14. V

A good used CD player ?

I have Marantz CD63 and CD48. Both sound good. I'm planning to try a player with 1541 dac.
  15. V

New Sanskrit 10th Mk3

Still waiting for the review.
  16. V

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

It's strange there is not a single review of MKIII on net.
  17. V

Need advice choosing a DAC

In this price cathegory you can hardly hear the difference, and all these DACs belong here.
  18. V

Need advice choosing a DAC

I have Allo Piano 2.1 with Kali Reclocker on RPi4 powered via linear PSU. Have the same setup with SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII, too. These setups are very similar to your Allo Boss v1.2. I can't hear any significant difference. So I think if you want to buy a new DAC, spare some money and get...
Top Bottom