Search results

1. K

Build of Bagby Mandolin speaker

If you contact them through their email, they might cater you personally. Id give it a shot.
  2. K

Build of Bagby Mandolin speaker

They certainly do, atleast as the website claims https://meniscusaudio.com/product/mandolin-2-loudspeaker-kit/
  3. K

GR Research X-LS Encore Kit Speaker Review

I believe after his next level tube connectors, you'd need Danny's next level ears to hear the difference he hears.
  4. K

KEF R3 vs B&W 805

You could probably try to EQ. Make dips in the midrange. And have brighter highs. B&W sound signature is the smiley face curve basically. Popular EQ on older equalisers.
  5. K

KEF R3 vs B&W 805

Following. I have noticed a lot of B&W have this sound signature, I once listened to my friend's CM9, and was amazed at how well the vocals came out!
  6. K

Edifier MR-4 review (by Erin)

Honestly Erin, I salute your work fam. All I gotta say. Thankyou for what you do!
  7. K

Can a TV be used as a serious Audiophile source with an AVR?

That’s perfect. I am finally at peace!!! Thankyou for all your help! Highly appreciated!!
  8. K

So I played a movie on Netflix, and the mode on my AVR changed. Then i went to check the same information spot and found this
  9. K

I went to General / Audio in my Denon AVR. It shows input as PCM. Doesn’t this mean my TV is doing all the work instead of my AVR?
  10. K

When I stream music off my phone and connect it through bluetooth, it does change the level I hear. What does that mean? Sorry i am a little bad with all this. I don’t use Roku. My samsung TV has Spotify and Youtube installed. I just use those
  11. K

Could be very likely the case. But a substantial SPL difference still then!
  12. K

How many subs are you using and how big are they?

2 x 10” Velodyne Impact 10 subwoofers. I had a great opportunity and jumped at it. I place both my subs one on each side, right beside the front speakers snd cross them @ 100hz. Both subs for $150. Couldn’t be happier!
  13. K

Yes. I have the Youtube app, not youtube TV. Everything is updated. My TV is a 65” 8500 samsung series so its pretty new (2020). I dont get bad sound, but when I compare it, there’s a clear difference!
  14. K

Thankyou for that. Atleast now I know what was causing it! Its the Youtube TV APP!!!! Thanks for all the help!!
  15. K

I just checked. The first is my TV’s stats. The second are the phones YouTube app Both playing same video, both through 1080p On the TV app, it doesn’t mention anything for audio…
  16. K

Okay sorry for silo many posts. I figured it out!!! The YouTube App for TV is TRASH. The Phone app provides much better sound. I just tried the same test but with Spotify. TV - Hdmi won hands down with Spotify playing. I checked through bluetooth and directly from TV aswell. I guess YouTube...
  17. K

Okay sorry. No. I just connected my iPhone to my Denon AMP via Heos Bluetooth and played the same track in stereo mode from YouTube. And then the same thing from my TVs youtube app. Same volume. My phone plays LOUDER and better. Definitely. What’s happening here??
  18. K

https://support-uk.denon.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6333/~/arc-%2F-earc-compatibility This provides a lot of information that I am not able to interpret….anyone?
  19. K

Thankyouu!! My TV supports e ARC, hut my AVR only supports ARC.
  20. K

Ahhh. Thankyou! So its settled? my TV is good enough to stream connected through HDMI Arc? it's not impacting my sound as long as I am using HDMI because my AVR is being used and my TV is basically being ignored... correct? Sorry a bit noob with tech!
Top Bottom