Search results

1. P

Preamp advice

Hello all, please be kind. I bought an Emotiva BasX 2 power amp, but can't get the PT1 Pre to buy, because I live outside the USA. Any good alternative available. Budget is £700.
  2. P

Outboard power supply

I need an outboard power supply for my Heed Obelisk preamplifier. Heed power supply is extremely expensive but I can't find technical information to assist in getting an independent model. Please help.
  3. P

Is Schiit audio in business?

I tried to place an order, but it says " rolling back order" with no time limit. Is it safe to order? My fear is that it could be forever.
  4. P

Preamp everywhere.

Hello all. What is the use of preamps in a headphone amp and a DAC? Will they be capable of driving adequately, high powered power amplifiers?
  5. P

Power for toppings D50s

Hello All I bought a Toppings D50s, but did not know I needed an external DC power source. Please suggest one I can buy on AMAZON. Thank you.
  6. P

What DAC just for CD

I have a lot of CDs. I also bought a CD Transport, now I need a Good DAC to join my Transport to play all my CDs. Have read most DAC reviews here and am more confused. Any of you smart gentlemaen to help.
Top Bottom