Search results

1. M

Headphone Cable - Static Electricity - Potential Damage?

Hello! I'm posting this under DYI hoping to pick the brains of other cable makers out there or at least those who have a better understanding of electricity than me (the bar isn't super high on that one). I have enjoyed making a few headphone cables which have utilized one of Canare's 4...
  2. M

FS: Schiit Loki Mini 4 Band EQ - $100

Selling a Schiit Loki mini. EQ is in excellent condition and works as expected/intended. No original boxes but everything will be carefully and well packed. Included: Schiit Loki Mini with Schiit-provided wall wart PayPal goods and services only (I’ll cover fee), buyer pays shipping. From a...
  3. M

FS: Schiit Magni Heresy - $80

Selling a Schiit Magni Heresy. Amp is in excellent condition and works as expected/intended. No original boxes but everything will be carefully and well packed. Included: Schiit Magni Heresy with Schiit-provided wall wart PayPal goods and services only (I’ll cover fee), buyer pays shipping...
  4. M

DIY Meier Crossfeed Questions

I have been thinking about experimenting with crossfeed lately as I've been listening to some older Jazz recordings. This would be on a nightstand headphone set-up running off of an iPhone so software/DSP isn't an option. So, in looking for a hardware solution I came across this short tutorial...
  5. M

Headphone ext cable help

Let me preface my question with a disclaimer that this is my first attempt at building any sort of cable, soldering, etc. So, thank you in advance for your help and patience. I’m attempting to build a simple headphone extension cable with Canare star quad and Neutrix /4in on either end. I...
  6. M

Tube amp left on with no music?

I'm apologizing in advance if this question has been asked ad nauseam around the internet but nobody seems to have a definitive answer and many address guitar amps. First, thank you all for everyone's contributions here and being a data-based group of folks. So here's my question...running a...
Top Bottom