Search results

1. Olli

FS: KEF R3 walnut (pair)

Bought in December 2020, mint. Incl Original packaging. It was supposed to be my office setup, but then Corona came. Probably less than 100 hrs in use. Asking price 1.050 EUR. Based in Germany, shipping around 40,- EUR in Europe, please refer to DHL for precise shipping cost.
  2. Olli

9 ways to make your system sound MUCH better :-)

https://www.whathifi.com/features/hi-fi-tricks-you-might-not-believe-affect-sound-quality-but-they-do?fbclid=IwAR3DiDrLkfIpqkOCpfy2GrCzwXGM02f_OTzTlH9wKwV2neUgTCrmTbWOkMY
  3. Olli

Built quality JBL 705 i speakers

I‘m a bit shocked about the built quality of my newly arrived brand new JBL 705i speakers - is this normal?
  4. Olli

Reco for On Wall or in Wall Center speaker?

I am thinking about trying 5.1. My current setup is 2 TAD CE-1 as mains, potentially 2 JBL 705 as rears and 4 subs (1 in each corner of a rectangular room 380 x 480 x 320 cm). I am looking for a matching slim on wall (preferred solution) or in wall center that goes well with these. All speakers...
  5. Olli

SOLD Weiss Highend DAC 202, recently refurbished, in black and/or silver

SOLD Selling a Weiss Highend DAC in silver; was bought via German official wholesaler WOD Audio in 2016 for 2K. The Headphone stage had a problem, so I did send the unit to Daniel Weiss in CH 2 months ago who did a thourough set up. It is the Firewire version, but has also Toslink, SPDIF and AES...
  6. Olli

FS: Bechmark Media DAC3 B in black, 5 months old

Selling a Bechmark Media DAC3 B in black, 5 months old, original packaging, warranty - I bought it via https://www.helios-online.nl/shop/product/16-59/dac3-b-black. Price was 1.668 EUR + VAT = 1.985 EUR. All manuals and original packaging included. Asking Price is 1.699,-
  7. Olli

New Optical Ethernet Streamer from Sonore: SystemOptique (SOPT)

Interesting approach - has anyone measured Optical fibre vs LAN?: https://www.sonore.us/systemoptique.html
  8. Olli

How to identify Room Modes by measurement

I am looking for the optimal XO point for Subs. This is why I new to check for Room Modes. Unfortunately my room is totally non standard in its dimensions, so a Calculator W/D/H won’t help. Is there a way to identify Room Modes by measurement, preferably with REW?
  9. Olli

REW measurement of FIR filters in Roon's convolution engine

I would like to verify simulated results for REQ that I get in a software called Audiolense with REW. Is there a way to get REW’s signal playing through Roon (’s convolution engine)? This is my set up and how I measure: Set Up: Mac Mini with Roon – USB – RME ADI-2 Pro FS Channels 1 +2 going...
  10. Olli

Bi-amping and Audiolense/REQ

I am currently using Audiolense as a REQ software for integrating subs with mains. I am using Roon‘s convolution engine for applying the generated filters. I have booksheld 3 way speakers TAD CE-1 with bi-wiring terminals. Question: Can I use 2 different amps (eg a Nagra Classic Amp for mid...
  11. Olli

Basic Measurements of Spectral DMA 260

Hi, Here are some basic measurements of a Spectral 260 power amplifier that I bought as a pre-owned unit approximately two years ago and had it checked by a local electronics expert who used an AP analyser from what I can see.
  12. Olli

DSP and Sub integration: Which Multi-Channel-DAC can you recommend?

I am looking for a kind recommendation wrt to a multichannel DAC that I want to use to better integrate 2 active subs with 2 passive 3 way speakers. My current setup is a Mac Mini running Roon - USB to SPDIF converter - MiniDSP DDRC22D (DIRAC live) - Weiss 202 DAC - Pre-Amp - 2 JL Audio E112...
  13. Olli

IFI PS?

Hi, I am new to this very interesting place. I was wondering if I had missed it or if it was a good idea to have a closer look at the IFI PS which is widely used with lots of my frieds to replace the OEM PS that come with Routers, Switches etc - or even to poeer the Microrendu or SOTM SMS 200. Mark
Top Bottom