Search results

1. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

It works with my Bluetooth recceiver's spdif and coax output. But with my TV, it is always one. My guess it detects clock signal.
  2. Y

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Apos added a free cable to my order of L30 as well because I previously purchased E30 from them.
  3. Y

Best OS/server to stream Tidal/Qobuz via Raspberry PI

Roon also support dsp with impulse response.
  4. Y

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

REL has high level input, so you can connect it after power amp. https://rel.net/we-take-the-high-road/
  5. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Most people doesn't care about some circumstances, people care whether they will encounter such circumstance. Personally I don't think I want to be bothered by uncertainty.
  6. Y

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

My dac is self powered, it worked without additional power. For USB powered dac you need to connect power supply.
  7. Y

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

It's not necessary snake oil. iDefender fixed noise issue on my DAC.
  8. Y

Review and Measurements of SMSL Sanskrit 10th DAC

I think CCA does not decode MQA. When I play tidal from roon to CCA, it will play at higher sample rate.
  9. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

It displays sample rate in DAC mode, volume in PRE mode. Holding power button for 3 second to switch between them when it's powered off.
  10. Y

DAC Question..

I think you should use PS4 optical directly to a dac with optical input. Tv optical will resample everything to 48khz, at least mine does that. Edit: Latest PS4 doesn't have optical. I think Bluetooth dac make sense.
  11. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Or just use any preamp with multiple input and can be remote controlled by Logitech remote. Wrote a simple program do the input switch.
  12. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

If A or B has no special meaning to the switcher, both answer have the same meaning to the switcher before the result is revealed.
  13. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

The switcher doesn't know which equipment A or B connected to. I don't see any difference it will make.
  14. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I think switcher just need to do the X switch based random number. I can't think of any reason why ABA or ABB have different effect on the switcher.
  15. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

I think the easiest is let both dac playing and use an ab switch box.
  16. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

If A connect the cable, B do the switch then A take the test. As long as B can not see where the cable goes, it's double blind.
  17. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

You can check device supported format and rate using this command. cat /proc/asound/E30/stream0
  18. Y

Topping E30 DAC Review

Only 16 and 32. You can use -Dplughw:1 to do the format conversion.
  19. Y

Media server vs NAS

I just bought a Synology DS720+ and added 16GB ram and 250GB ssd cache. I found Roon run very smoothly on it and can upsampling DSD256 at about 50% CPU usage.
Top Bottom