Search results

1. Sophia Ann

SONCOZ NEW PRODUCTS: AMP/ Headphone Amplifiers are coming

Thanks for your attention. Sorry, it can’t be shared at the moment, because it’s not perfect yet. Except for the appearance of the amplifier, we keep it not open to the customers at the moment.
  2. Sophia Ann

Soncoz LA-QXD1 Balanced DAC Review

We recommend customers to use V5.02. This version has maximum volume memory and volume adjustment, but when playing DSD, do not adjust the volume, or there will be noise. The factory default firmware of V5.01 does not support hardware volume adjustment. When playing DSD, the volume cannot be...
  3. Sophia Ann

There is currently no remote control, we will consider adding it in subsequent versions
  4. Sophia Ann

The measurements will come out soon...
  5. Sophia Ann

Have started a conversation with you, pls check
  6. Sophia Ann

SONCOZ Prospective New Year

Hello everyone, How is everything going now? Hope you all are well. It is really tough during this year and last year, but after more than half a year of hard work, SONCOZ finally launched Headphone Amplifiers. We SONCOZ appreciate our fans of products with great support. If you would like to...
  7. Sophia Ann

Hello everyone, How is everything going now? Hope you all are well. It is really tough during this year and last year, but after more than half a year of hard work, SONCOZ finally launched Headphone Amplifiers. We SONCOZ appreciate our fans of products with great support. If you would like to...
  8. Sophia Ann

Thanks for your advice. At present, our Official Web will only show products. If customers gonna to buy them, just email me: [email protected] or send PM on ASR. Have a nice weekend...
  9. Sophia Ann

Hi, thanks for attention. SONCOZ new products-Headphone Amplifiers have been launched. Next Monday I will post details of purchase. Thanks
  10. Sophia Ann

Bonjour everyone :), We have finished our Spring Festival holidays and been back to working. At the beginning of the new year, SONCOZ will continue to provide you with premium products and services. This year we have several new products coming soon. Thanks always for everyone's support and...
  11. Sophia Ann

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Hello, I will reply via email later.
  12. Sophia Ann

Ok, Ben will notice your appeal :D
  13. Sophia Ann

Tomek, your satisfaction is our SONCOZ greatest motivator :p. From LA-QXD1 to SGD1, your attitude is always so positive and approving on our products. Really touched by your support.
  14. Sophia Ann

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Hi, 1) this device is UAC2 compliant?--YES. 2) does the hardware volume control changes volume in windows/linux (as mentioned) or it is still a separated volume control?--It's a separated volume control. 3) does it mean i will have to cut my computer volume in half to achieve the same acoustic...
  15. Sophia Ann

It's so lucky for SONCOZ SGD1 to meet with the customers like you, LOL... Thanks
  16. Sophia Ann

First, you purchased directly SONCOZ DAC from Amazon Shop, so you can ask Amazon customer service to help you return the item or your money. It's the best and effective way. SONCOZ itself, as the factory has replied every customer's questions on our products. Though some customers bought them...
  17. Sophia Ann

Hi dear customer, Sorry for the trouble. We analyzed the situation you mentioned, probably the power problems. Please return the defective item to Amazon seller and exchange a new one. Thanks for your support. BTW, [email protected] and @Sophia Ann are both my contact information.
  18. Sophia Ann

Dear customer, You can directly return it to Amazon Prime for a refund or a new DAC.
Top Bottom