Search results

1. KikoKentaurus

7Hz Salnotes Zero IEM Review

After a couple of months of usage I noticed that my right earphone is playing 10x quieter than a left one. It's practically dysfunctional, with a notable hiss. I tried reconnecting same cable and also switching source, but the problem remains. Anyone had anything similar? Can this happen from a...
  2. KikoKentaurus

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Klaipeda, Jonas Hill
  3. KikoKentaurus

Behringer ECM8000 calibration file

nobody cares about "opinions" when you have researches (multiple units frequency response in this case).
  4. KikoKentaurus

Behringer ECM8000 calibration file

I can't provide you with the file, but I saw once the image where was shown a difference between a massive amount of these microphones layered. About 100 ECM's showed unbelievable variation; I instantly thought about dumping my mic into a trash bin... Completely no sense in getting a...
  5. KikoKentaurus

The Observer view on the vinyl revival: LPs are the antidote to a frenetic digital world

I don't know why there is so much skepsis: vinyl sound in fact is perceived like he is "richer", because of unique pattern distortion + FR + vinyl aging (possible). There is a whole theory about sound artifacts that they are NEEDED to get that unconscious music information. And when the price...
  6. KikoKentaurus

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

Sing along! https://www.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Jauchzet_dem_Herren,_alle_Welt_(Concert),_SWV_47_(Heinrich_Sch%C3%BCtz)
  7. KikoKentaurus

And perhaps someone who already gone this path could guide me through :p With books its like with music - you could go on reading whatever you find, or you could find some recommendations, based on your particular taste (as with the book which I named for the reference). I think it was one of...
  8. KikoKentaurus

I'm reading A. Schweitzers "Bach" right now. Unimaginable work! It just helps so much to understand nuances of his music, but there is one problem: there is still almost 300 years of music history (including predcessors from Renaissance) which needs to be interpreted in the same way... I...
  9. KikoKentaurus

What do you guys think about this enchanting performance: My favorite philosopher simply called N. Harnoncourt a god. :) Least interesting part of Passions would be the Chorales, - polyphonized via contrapunct old church melodies. One interesting fact though - Albert Schweitzer points out that...
  10. KikoKentaurus

Angelic soprano... Instantly reminded me of that Jordi Savall's optics, where he relates Western European church music to Arabic and North African tradition:
  11. KikoKentaurus

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

Nah, you said "for one", and I've shown that your one specific point is of questionable validity. Maybe you can point something else, who knows...
  12. KikoKentaurus

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

well, for that difference of 150€ one can get tempotec sonata pro and still save...
Top Bottom