Search results

1. C

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

I agree with most of what Rooskie said, but think the subjective parts add some value given that Amir has listened to so many different speakers--which is more than most of us. The subjective part--especially whether or not he recommends something is pretty valuable. With respect to speakers...
  2. C

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

I may be in the minority in this forum, but I do think there is value to the subjective listening tests at Head-fi and the youtube bloggers-especially with respect to headphones and speakers which can sound pretty different from one another. Where I feel Audio Science Review is really good is...
  3. C

All in one Streamer,Dac, Amplifier 500-1000 dollars

Anyone have any thoughts on Yamaha wxa-50, SVS wireless soundbase, bluesound powernode 2i, or a receiver like Denon x3600h for 2 channel music output? The SVS hasn't been tested yet, and amplifier for powernode hasn't either, the Yamaha wxa-50, Denon both received a recommendation, but Denon...
  4. C

Desktop Stereo Amplifiers - same quality as new small headphone amps

If you have really tough to drive speakers like Magnepan crown 2502 is an option too.
  5. C

Desktop Stereo Amplifiers - same quality as new small headphone amps

March audio has an affordable power amp that you could pair with a topping d50s. If you can fit it, the Denon x3600h is a good option. Measured well dac and amplifier, has 2 subwoofer out, Bluetooth, airplay, streaming. Cambridge audio cxa 60 is only 500 but doesn’t have Bluetooth. If you...
  6. C

Budget speakers < $500?

The Elac Debut Reference got a raving review from Amir. It's 600 so a bit more over budget, but it's another option. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/elac-debut-reference-dbr-62-speaker-review.12232/
  7. C

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

I'm a second vote for Triangle Borea 03.
Top Bottom