Search results

1. J

Sold

Selling my blue pair of Philharmonic True Mini’s. https://www.philharmonicaudio.com/True-Mini.html Great sounding speakers, think I’m going to step up to the Ceramic Minis for my space. They have acquired a few scratches on bottom. (See pics). Im asking $360 with shipping to lower 48 and PP...
  2. J

F/S MiniDSP DDRC-24

Selling my DDRC-24. Originally a 2x4HD that has been upgrade to a Dirac DDRC24. Works great. Has some scratches on case. $375 inc shipping to lower 48 and PayPal fees.
  3. J

SOLD. Vanatoo T Zero

Selling my pair of Vanatoo T Zero's. In great working order and good aesthetic condition. They include all original accessories (remote, PSU, link cable, grills & matts) but not the original box. Work great, sound great, just don't really have a use for them currently. I will snap some...
  4. J

Sold JBL 4309

Selling my black JBL 4309's. Amazing sounding speakers, see Amir's review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/jbl-4309-review-speaker.27255/ I really like these speakers but have decided to buy a pair of 4305p's as they'll fit my use case a little more. I bought them...
  5. J

JBL 4309 swap

Long shot, but, does anyone have a pair of 4309’s in Walnut that they want to swap for a pair in Black? I’ve just redecorated my front room and walnut would look better. Mine are about a year old.
  6. J

SOLD Sonos Amp

Selling my Sonos Amp. In great working condition. I’ve just realized that I don’t want to go without room correct in my front room (I’m such a baby :)) so hooked up a DDRC and old integrated I had instead. I also need to add my Golf’s APR tuning fund :cool:. It has a few scratches on top that I...
  7. J

F/S Epson Home Cinema 3200

Selling my Epson 3200 as my 'dedicated' home cinema is being converted into a family room / kids playroom (side note, replaced it with a LG C1 OLED...what an amazing TV!). Great condition, two years old, works perfectly. Currently 564 hours on lamp. Original box and remote included...
  8. J

SOLD: (2) JBL 708p - $2600/pr

I’m finally doing it; selling up the high dollar stuff from my home theater. The room never gets used (maybe once a month), and most of my watching and listening is upstairs in my living room with my BMR Towers and Anthem STR. Makes me sad, but it’s the right decision. I’ll just buy a Denon and...
  9. J

No Longer for Sale: JBL SDP-55

I’m finally doing it; selling up the high dollar stuff from my home theater. The room never gets used (maybe once a month), and most of my watching and listening is upstairs in my living room with my BMR Towers and Anthem STR. Makes me sad, but it’s the right decision. I’ll just buy a Denon and...
  10. J

Pair - Syzygy Acoustics SLF 820

Selling a pair of Syzygy SLF820. Good quality, small subwoofers. Built in room EQ via the app, works pretty good at removing room modes. Includes wireless transmitters (receive is built in). Very good condition. Shipped in original boxes. $600 + actual shipping. Local pickup in MN 55419...
  11. J

Sold: Cambridge Audio Duo

Selling my Cambridge Duo Phono Preamp. It is in great working and physical condition. Inputs for both MM and MC cartridges. It got a good review here. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-cambridge-audio-duo-phono-preamp.6901/ $200 including...
  12. J

Single Speaker

I am looking for a single speaker for my kitchen. I would likely buy a Sonos One, but I already have an amplifier. Any suggestions on a good sounding ‘stereo’ single speaker?
  13. J

WTB: JBL 708P single

Looking for a single 708p. I’m in Minneapolis. Thanks!
  14. J

Sold: Minidsp 10x10HD

Selling my Minidsp 10x10HD. With Phoenix to XLR in and out. $615 shipped CONUS. Bought it 8/2021 because I was so disillusioned with what Dirac was doing with my setup. Long story short, my JBL processor went in for a replacement network board, whilst it was there they updated the output...
  15. J

SOLD Buckeye NC252

Selling my Buckeye NC252MP in a compact Ghent Audio case. Its is in great working order. Found the Sonos Amp I was looking to buy so no longer have a use for this far superior amplifier :facepalm::confused:. Bought from Buckeye 1/20/21. $400 shipped to lower 48. Pickup in Minneapolis 55419...
  16. J

Martin Logan Unison + Subwoofer

Ordered a Unison preamp mainly to get ARC in my front room, I'm currently going through the thought process of how I'm going to do the measurements. Setup is: Apple TV > Samsung TV Optical Out > Unison Optical In to Analog Out > Integrated Amplifier...
  17. J

F/S Sonos 5.1 system

I promise this is my last for sale post, having a big clean out, sorry! Sonos Playbar Sonos Sub Gen3 2 Sonos / IKEA Symfonisk surrounds (pair) Everything works and sounds great. I’m replacing this with a pair of 4309’s much to my wife’s annoyance (hence my other post looking for a Sonos Amp)...
  18. J

F/S Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 2-channel Serato DJ Controller

I know it’s a bit of a weird thing to post on ASR, but it’s audio related. DDJ-SR2 in excellent condition, bought 3/2021. I simply don’t use it enough to justify owning it, my plans of being a world class deejay didn’t pan out :’) Will figure out transfer of Serato license. Includes box and...
  19. J

WTB Sonos Amp

Hi, looking to buy the most recent generation of Sonos Amp, the one with the HDMI input. Unfortunately the chip shortage appears to have hit Sonos hard, hence looking used. Thanks! Jamie
  20. J

Jamo S 807 - Free - Minneapolis.

Anyone got a use for them? Cabinets need cleaning, maybe a few dings. Work fine. Pick them up in SW-Minneapolis on 10/27.
Top Bottom