1. Archsam

SOLD!!!: Revel M105 in White - London, UK

Hi, sorry they were sold last year
  2. Archsam

M105 still available for sale
  3. Archsam

Hi Ajax, Yes they are still available. If i still have them in July you are more than welcome to pick them up then.
  4. Archsam

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

I gave up using the clip a long time ago, too restrictive when I'm on the move, and it's only partially effective. My current pair of Etymotics is my 3rd pair. I started with the cheaper ER-6i, then I went to a pair of the classic ER-4P. When those died a few years ago I traded them in for the...
  5. Archsam

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

I love the sound quality of my Etymotic ER-4XR, but they have the most microphonic cable. I find them quite irritating to wear while I'm on the move, not only do I hear the sound of the cable rubbing but every thump from my footstep is transmitted into my ears. Personally I will not recommend...
  6. Archsam

M105 are still available
  7. Archsam

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

@GoMrPickles Could it be that you were not aware of the two types of tips in the box that are meant for the two different diameter sound tubes? All the round silicon + foam tips are meant for the larger dia. large sound tube (which is fitted to the FD5 straight out of the box). There are two...
  8. Archsam

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

I just bought a pair of FD5 after reading this review. I have been listening to them for 2 full days now. So far I think it has combined the best attribute of my current IEMs - the clarity of the Etymotic ER4-XR, with the bass of the Shure SE535. Spatially the sound do resemble my big...
  9. Archsam

My pair of M105 are still available for pick up in southwest London. They are in as-new condition and in their original packaging.
  10. Archsam

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

An issue I encountered with the 3.0.1 MA Remote app - if I select 'play all' songs from my NAS under an artist, which contains multiple albums and many songs in total, the app is unhappy and will freeze, and only some of the songs will appear in the playlist (far fewer than the total). This has...
  11. Archsam

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

I can't believe my beloved Matrix Audio Element X is not even in the top 10 anymore....
  12. Archsam

Revel M105 still available for sale
  13. Archsam

SACD playing to an external DAC (DSD via i2s hdmi input)

For many years I have a Cambridge CXU universal player, which is one of a few players that can rip SACDs via a software hack. I saved the ripped DSD files on my NAS and stream them to my Matrix Audio Element X via wifi. I cannot be happier since I can access my SACD collection with my phone app...
  14. Archsam

Yep, these are still available. There were a few queries ever since I posted the sale but none have come through so far.
  15. Archsam

M105 in white still available
  16. Archsam

M105 in white still available for sale and pick up
  17. Archsam

M105 in white still available for sale and pick up
  18. Archsam

Pair of M105 in white still available for sale and pick up from South London.
  19. Archsam

M105 in white still available for sale
Top Bottom