Search results

1. the_brunx

TOPPING EHA5

I have never seen a balanced headphone amp for dynamic headphones ever measured in this way btw. And even STAX themselves don’t do this.
  2. the_brunx

TOPPING EHA5

It’s crazy that there are no different units to differentiate the different measurements. How can anyone compare any measurements when they have the same units but mean different things. How was the measurements on the topping done?
  3. the_brunx

TOPPING EHA5

Thanks, after asking chatgtp as well, I fully get it now. But it seems A bit slimy to use peak to peak instead of the standard RMS because peak to peak can mean two different measurements. So their 1600V peak to peak is still 400Vrms.
  4. the_brunx

TOPPING EHA5

sorry, still doesn’t make sense.
  5. the_brunx

TOPPING EHA5

Still here trying to figure out how the BHSE gets 1600V (as per specs) Peak to peak output voltage from a +-400V DC push pull supply rails, somebody help me out.
  6. the_brunx

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Sounds like its more of a clipping problem. Some people are satisfied with focal elears and clears even though their max excursion is generally much lower than the hd600. Try another HD600 and hear if does the same.
  7. the_brunx

I don’t remember recommending it. Why would anyone recommend anything that performs similar to the disappointing susvara? Maybe after eq.
  8. the_brunx

What other hard evidence is needed? Does the wife also need to test them or tell me if she heard a difference from the kitchen? Im talking objectively by comparing the two reviews posted by Amir. And I never said it sounds the same. I said it performs similar. And thats being kind, It is...
  9. the_brunx

He was suckered in like the rest. Bass distortion is the least critical. Infact can be helpful for headphones with less bass the ones posted in the beginning of this thread Peak or RMS, filtered or not?
  10. the_brunx

What made crinacle more special than us mere mortals for him to be immune to biases? What is objectively mediocre about HD600s performance after eq? Which measurements tell how ice cream tastes? How come the producers and engineers have never discovered and included this secret susvara...
  11. the_brunx

The biggest stinker is the claims, that this is the best performing headphones ever created. How? Why? Then they use that as the main justification for its price.
  12. the_brunx

If You spent 6k, Sorry. Objectively there’s nothing really to point out that it does well against HE400se and with eq the HE400se is potential better, so Just another male jewelry piece.
  13. the_brunx

How come the similarly performing HE400se costs 109$?
  14. the_brunx

You forgot Marketing Costs. The shills are the real MVPs behind the susvara success. Not the engineers.
  15. the_brunx

That‘ll be what’s marketed as the upgrade. Duh
  16. the_brunx

If the HE400se came in a susvara shell and they named it the susvara V2, im sure many of the same people would be selling their susvaras to get the upgrade.
  17. the_brunx

This headphone wont even be able to render binaural recordings accurately due to cables being soldered the wrong way in. What a Joke. This is the best engineered headphone? Please. best marketed headphone?. Probably, along side Abyss the money pit. And all you hear is, you need a better cable, a...
  18. the_brunx

Performance wise, Why would anyone want to buy a Susvara over a He400se? They are both similar with the 400se being a notch better, Its craziness.
  19. the_brunx

It’s amazing how some people can read and tell themselves stories over and over into almost permanently believing that this average performing susvara is the best headphone ever made. Sad! Just goes to show how the human perception can be easily mislead by marketing and is unreliable.
Top Bottom