Search results

1. B

Best amp under 500$?

Just order it 4 days ago so it probably won't get here for another month. The Sony tested pretty good from amirm, but it had some issues so it was not recommended based on it stopped working after a max power test, but my amp has been flawless. FWI I don't play anything super high volume.
  2. B

Best amp under 500$?

I just ordered an Aiyima D03 to replace a Sony STRDH190 receiver in my main TV/music setup. The Sony was fine but I'm adding a SVS SB12-NSD sub and the Sony has no way to connect the sub. Also, the audio comes from the TV optical out, so I won't need the FiiO D3 DAC that I'm using now. Only...
  3. B

What Apple Airport do I need for Streaming Apple Music?

I'm only using the analogue out, but the port also accepts an optical plug of some sort. Never saw a dual port like that before but I guess it works. I think a cable like this is required...
  4. B

What Apple Airport do I need for Streaming Apple Music?

I am using 2 of these streamers, with a similar form factor to the Belkin: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09P5B5YBD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details Airplay 2 compatible but when using them synced, they work better using their streaming app. Individual zone and overall volume control and the...
Top Bottom