Search results

1. D

Database Sort

I can't see any speakers reviewed after 7 2021. Are they not sorted or am I sorting wrong? Thanks.
  2. D

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

On sale now:: https://www.jbl.com/loudspeakers/
  3. D

New speaker reviews..

The last speaker reviewed was 7/31/2021...or is it just me?
  4. D

Emotiva Airmotiv B1+ Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Sorry I have the B1 speakers- NOT the B1+
  5. D

Emotiva Airmotiv B1+ Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Scanned some threads. I have the NON + B1 speakers? What am I missing? I'm am amateur but think the vocals are sweet but overall sonically is (I cannot find a remotely accurate audio description) 'ragged' compatred to my R162 which i call (again grasping audiowise) 'smooth" . FWIW I like...
  6. D

New speaker reviews..

Sorry, don't know where to post; but I can't sort the database. Hope it's not just me!
  7. D

New speaker reviews..

Sorry if off topic, but is the last speaker review 9/12?
  8. D

Master Preference Ratings for Loudspeakers

Off topic- where do we ask to update the review index? Last speaker review was May 12....
  9. D

Technology News You Can Use

Off topic. Where do I ask when the speaker review index be updated? The last speaker was reviewed May 12....
  10. D

Mistakenly listening to 2 audio tracks at the same time and enjoying it.

That's a bit from "A Child's Garden of Grass" . Don't listen to disco, folk, or polka music- unless they"re all playing together!
  11. D

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Airmotive B1, Chane speakers, Martin Logan. More with AMT tweeters. Tnx!
  12. D

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

How much sheep wool, please?
  13. D

Dayton Audio B652-AIR Speaker Review

Preview For starters noaudiophile's FR chart is far different. (polarity issue?). The dispersion is vary narrow, comapred to the Daytons, has better bass. The Pioneers are far more expensive(as of present) $ 117 to $43 ; with the one of many easy mods (XOVER, woofer, box...
  14. D

Do Audio Speakers Break-in?

Also the Chane speaker designer talks about breakin for his own line. Jon Lane, IIRC.
  15. D

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Noaudiophile rates the B6.2 highly.
Top Bottom