Search results

1. Tachyon88

Boosting vocals in movies ?

Hi. Is there a way to boost vocals in movies while listening with headphones or a 2.0 stereo system ? Source is computer, files are remuxed blurays. Can something like minidsp be used to boost the "center" channel to raise the volume even though there isn't one ?
  2. Tachyon88

FS: THX 789 amp

Hi ! I have a thx 789 amp for sale. $290 shipped ! USA only. Pictures on avexchange here. Let me know if you have any questions.
  3. Tachyon88

WTB - Topping A90

Looking for topping A90 in black. Lemme know, thanks !
  4. Tachyon88

Spotify 3x speed

Hi. I listen to a lot of podcast stuff at 2x speed, but some people I could an want to listen to at 3x speed. Why do I get this constant popping sound in the audio when I play 3x speed ? It happens in all my HP and speakers.
  5. Tachyon88

Ductless AC unit in speaker room ?

I just put my speakers on proper speaker stands in my room to eliminate rattles from the ghetto shelf they were on and thought about the potential case for rattles from a wall mounted split ac unit. Has anyone who is using a ductless ac unit in their speaker room had a problem with vibrations...
  6. Tachyon88

DAC 4Vrms out to AMP 1.4Vrms in? Question on setup.

Thought I would start here first, maybe I should ask this in the crown 2502 thread ? Brand spanking new to this, I have no experience with any equipment, other than my su-8 and thx 789.....Looking to buy Buchardt s400 and crown 2502 amp. Will hook up to smsl su-8 balanced DAC from PC...
Top Bottom