Search results

1. Tachyon88

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

No one is canceling him though. This is about truth and integrity. I'm very disturbed by his behavior and its of his own making.
  2. Tachyon88

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

You just know for that price its going to crush the blacks, the blackest of blacks, trust your ears !
  3. Tachyon88

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

I've never noticed change in sound when moving my stealth around. Even when removing my glasses while listening to bass, it stays the same, so glasses are a none issue more me. Only way I can break seal is moving my head far left or right.
  4. Tachyon88

Hifiman Ananda Stealth V2 Headphone Review

I had similar thoughts as well. I kept wondering if they were stuffing the drivers from the HE1000 line into these endless "new" models of arya's and anadas. They "update" the arya every quarter it seems ! Arya owners will be curious what the difference is, when the measurements show they are...
  5. Tachyon88

Dan Clark E3 Headphone Review

Indeed, I never noticed the HD800s massive sound stage until I went back to my lcd2c. Gotta have a good amount of head time for things to settle.
  6. Tachyon88

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

I read on the other form that Fang went around a canjam or some other show and asked some vendors what the maximum they think they could charge for a headphone. Not sure if its true or not, but the susvara does cost 6k. You can get it for almost half that price from certain outlets, but still...
  7. Tachyon88

Nothing, other than upsetting some of the people that already like it. None of that should matter if you already like it. Why do you (in a general sense) need affirmation for already liking something, despite something performing poorly especially when price is factored in ? I think the bigger...
  8. Tachyon88

I really just don't understand how grown men can be so emotional over a piece of gear being measured. Why let it upset you ? To make it even worse what upsets them is based on straw-men fallacies and a willful ignorance over the very thing that they criticize and upsets them. Furthermore most...
  9. Tachyon88

I've always wanted to put the a90 board and stuff it into various popular expensive amps and do a comparison with people and watch all the different opinions form around hearing the same amp out of different looking expensive amplifiers. lol
  10. Tachyon88

Nice, I like all those too, but.........Metal !? :)
  11. Tachyon88

I love how the user sent in the ahb2 as well. You'd never hear the end of it from the shopping addicted amp rolling crowd that it was "underpowered". My first hifiman was the arya v2 and I really like that HP which made me want to try the susvara and after several months I decided the arya was...
  12. Tachyon88

Sigberg Audio Manta Cardioid active speakers: Full measurements (Spinorama)

Are these plug and play with 2 svs sb16 ? I eventually plan on getting two of those regardless, but I'm considering your speakers for my future room.
  13. Tachyon88

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

I think this is part of the friction. This segment doesn't want to use EQ and want to buy endless amounts of electronics, cables, gear "matching" and "unique" frequency responses that happen to be headphones,. They could actually figure out what they really like by having an objective standard...
  14. Tachyon88

I never assumed anything. I read what you write and never assumed that is the sole reason.....yet there is that craftsmanship. However you owning and liking the headphone is sort of beside the point. I wouldn't buy this HP until I see how it performs because if I bought it I would tune it to...
  15. Tachyon88

@next2nothing Dear diary - "I have Meze Elite next to my Caldera for about a year now which looks stunning and is arguably one of the best designed headphones on the market and yet I grab it far less frequent than the Caldera. Because of the sound.". Wonderful, jut wonderful. Please continue to...
  16. Tachyon88

@next2nothing IMO, you're simply engrossed into a particular manufacture and other companies lore. The hand crafted, boutique, family owned.....etc. A narrative that is irrelevant to what Amir is doing by showing the objective performance. Yet you keep telling us how many people like the...
  17. Tachyon88

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

I think I want, they look good and get loud ! Unfortunately I'm priced out. Maybe in the future I can luck out on a pre-owned !
  18. Tachyon88

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

Why is the D&D8c able to produce more bass than this larger speaker with its larger drivers ?
  19. Tachyon88

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I actually got mine the other day ! Thanks for your concern ! :)
Top Bottom