Search results

1. G

Car Audio Subforum?

I'm wondering if there is enough interest in the community for a car audio subforum, or if members here have advice for a place for car audio measurements/analysis. Asking because DIYMA (though providing a wealth of information) seems pretty quiet besides for their for sale section. Car audio...
  2. G

Sold

Located in Austin, TX TEAC AI-301DA in like new condition. $250 dollars + Shipping (Sold) JBL LSR-30X in very good to like new condition. Furniture quality black finish. $140 dollars + Shipping (Sold) Elac Debut B6 Walnut finish in like new condition $140 + Shipping (Sold) SVS PB12-NSD in...
  3. G

Thoughts on JBL Sub 550P

Hey all, just wanted to share my thoughts on the JBL Sub 550P. I had purchased a pair from JBL's recent sale. Build quality is very nice. The subs are fairly attractive, relatively compact, and well finished. The driver and box look pretty high quality as well. However I can't recommend the...
  4. G

Schiit Hel or other Headset Compatible DAC/Amps

I'm looking for an inexpensive dac/amp that can be used with headphones/headsets. The Fulla and the Hel seem to be the two options available. Can anyone provide interpretation of their AP-555 test suite for the Hel? Or is the information provided in this suite insufficient to fully determine...
  5. G

Advantages of Smaller Speakers?

I'm curious if the community thinks that smaller bookshelves (i.e. 5 inch drivers vs. 6 or 6.5 drivers) can or do achieve better performance when integrated with a subwoofer array. My understanding is that speakers with smaller woofers will have less horizontal timbral and directivity mismatch...
Top Bottom