Search results

1. N

Topping G5 - Is the battery serviceable ?

I just bought a G5. So far I like it :) Is there a way to use the G5 in “bypass” mode, so it will draw all its power from USB? Or in other words, what would be the best way to use it in desktop mode to conserve the battery?
  2. N

Is Topping A50S single ended output as least as good than topping L30

Yeah I would be interested in a balanced option, but I only have HD660s balanced so far and I have dt770s in 250 ohm which I cannot get balanced without modding them myself. So I am still a bit worried about the single ended output power... hm guess I might get an l30 aswell
  3. N

Is Topping A50S single ended output as least as good than topping L30

I just noticed this before buying an a50s o_O Is the a50s now powerfull enough to drive "almost everything I could throw at it" or is the single ended output realy lacking in power? I was trying to figure that out but was a bit confused by the different values.
  4. N

Possible problems with linear power supply P50

Thanks for the answers! So it should not make any new problems, running amp and dac from the same power supply. The usb input from the PC is not changed by that. I still might consider a P50, just for the "neat" package, even if it doesn't give me any audible benefits. Although it's kinda...
  5. N

Possible problems with linear power supply P50

Hello, long time lurker here ;) I am thinking about buying a P50 for my, soon to be, topping 50s stack (D50s+A50s). Not for the audio benefits (I have read Amirms post) but for the added convenience. Currently I own a D50s and a Schiit Magni3 while waiting for the release (and measurements ;))...
Top Bottom