Search results

1. robertospeed

Ampapa A1, Amplifier for Headphone , Preamplifier Turntable MM "Subjective review"

I present to you Ampapa A1, Amplifier for Headphone , Preamplifier Turntable MM Since this is a preamp, a separate power amplifier is required. It has no remote control and therefore I recommend it for desktop use. I tried this Ampapa A1 preamplifier with an Aiyima A07 class D amplifier...
  2. robertospeed

Fosi Audio BT30D PRO TPA3255 "Subjective review"

Fosi Audio BT30D PRO new version with chip TPA3255 Fosi Audio BT30D Pro is the updated version of the BT30D Description: It is a Class D mini amplifier with Bluetooth 5.0, a single RCA input, a pre-out output, a passive subwoofer output with volume adjustment and frequency adjustment...
  3. robertospeed

SMSL AO100 Amplifier Class D "Subjective review"

SMSL AO100 Hello to all friends of ASR, as I like to buy these class D mini amplifiers at a really affordable price and I love to try and test them I would like to do a little review of my experience with this very small SMSL AO100 class D amplifier, sorry for mine English, but I'm Italian...
  4. robertospeed

Aiyima A8 Mini Amplifier Class D "Subjective review"

Introducing Aiyima A8 - Mini Class D Amplifier Power Supply 24V 4.5A Product description: Power amplifier chip: Infineon MA12070 Maximum output power: 80W * 2 (4Ω load) Speaker impedance: 4-8Ω (left and right channels) Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥100db Distortion: <0.1 (when outputting...
  5. robertospeed

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

I present to you the brand new Aiyima D03 Class D amplifier AIYIMA D03 After several listening experiences, with different amplifiers, by class and by brand, today, after having extensively tested various electronics, even in class D, I focus on the new amplifier from AIYIMA (Chinese...
Top Bottom