Search results

1. D

Will a better DAC/Accessories,... improve the sound quality of wireless connectivity active speakers?

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the speaker scene so I just bought an all-in-one Edifier S3000 to replace my old desktop setup. And I'm seeing many mid/high-end speakers that have wireless connectivity between the master-slave speakers. So the transmitted signal is definitely digital. I'm asking that...
  2. D

Amplifier distortion at low gain but not on high gain

Today I tested, when the problem occur, it disappears when I hold my left side headphone cable?? How can this happen?
  3. D

Sols already sad, and the stock cable cannot be used as 6.3 output don’t have this problem.
  4. D

Unfortunately, my house wall socket is not grounded, before I also tried to connect to extension cord, but the source is still not properly grounded. However, the problem wasn't there before, it is just after I switched to the Norne Draug v3 cable that I experienced this, don't know if it is...
  5. D

Ok. So my gear are: Aune S6 PRO connect to my PC (I grounded my PC), XLR out to iHA-6. Both Aune and iHA-6 are connected to power socket but my electric socket doesn't have ground pin (I use adapter 3pin to 2pin)
  6. D

Recently, I suddenly heard distort sound from my rigs, the sound is like electric & buzzing sound from my amplifier. This sound get louder when I turn my volume knob smaller, or I plug simultaneously a 6.3 adapter to my other jack (I'm playing music via XLR output). When I changed to high gain...
  7. D

ANY thoughts on the AUNE S16 DAC/Headphone amp ?

Anyone compare the DAC-part of the Aune S16 and the newer S6/S6 PRO please, these are fairly similarly priced in the market.
  8. D

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

I would like to see about the Aune S6 PRO, as it is meant to be the upgrade of the legendary Aune S16 DAC-wise
Top Bottom