Search results

1. H

AVR vs Stereo pre-amp (x6700h v. C658)

Hi all, I’m interested to understand how Denon AVR-x6700h receiver would stand against stereo pre-amp NAD C658 - for listening 2.0 music (in terms of sound)? Looking at measurements technically the receiver had better measurements than NAD. I’m not sure what other aspects to take here in order...
  2. H

CD Player / Transport with Digital Out

Hey all, As I just found - a CD Player without DAC is called CD Transport, which then has only digital outputs. So, if taking in consideration lets say a Blu-ray player with only digital outputs e.g. Sony UBP-X700, will it provide the same quality as McIntosh MCT80 to my DAC? If not, what I...
  3. H

Balanced Amp + DAC. Best Value Combo?

Hi all, my SMSL M500 went down, fortunately amazon will reimburse everything back. I've started to look at my new AMP + DAC combo. I wrote down these combos below with my region prices. All of those seem to be best of the best in terms of measurements. Though, possibly some of personal...
  4. H

ERA-1 Upgrade for Electronic Music (to have some nice sub-bass)

Hi all, My ERA-1 just broke down and to my surprise the company where I bought them went to bankruptcy last month. I'm not sure if Quad could help in these kind of cases? In any case, it will take a long time before I could listen them again, so I'm looking for some new headphones. I enjoyed...
Top Bottom