Search results

1. N

Any external device to load an EQ APO profile?

I am wondering if there is a external device with that can load a EQ APO profile, I plan to use a digital transport to play music and I don't want to use the DSP profile that comes standard with my Audioengine P4 speakers as they sound too bright for my ears.
  2. N

Doubt with impedance and watts in Topping amplifier

I wanted to connect a Topping PA3s to some Whaderfale 12.0 speakers in such a way that the output power of the speaker was 37Wx2 @ 8 ohms, would it be enough with a standard stereo connection or would I have to connect it in another way?
  3. N

Connecting XDUOO X10T II to Pro-ject DAC with coaxial output

This morning I bought the DAP XDUOO X10T II to use as a digital transport for my DAC Pro-Ject Box S2 +, I am seeing that the coaxial output appears to be 3.5mm (at least the supplied cable is that thick) and yet , the input of my DAC is RCA. I've been looking but I can't find cables of both...
  4. N

DAP for desktop??

I am looking for a DAP for desktop, I been looking for but I have not found many models only the Aune X5s and SMSL DP5, do you know any other model that you can recommend??
  5. N

How to duplicate RCA stereo without losing sound quality?

Hello everyone, I have a Project Box S2+ DAC connected to a SMSL 36A PRO amplifier and I would like to connect it via RCA to a Fostex PM-SUBmini 2. I have seen these RCA duplicators but I do not know to what extent they can cause loss in sound quality, is there an alternative method that you...
  6. N

Help with configuration speakers + subwoofer + DAC + amplifier + cd-cassette player

Hello everyone I wanted to ask you about a configuration that I have in mind, I have a dozen cassettes that I would like to use and I thought about buying the Teac AD-850 player with cassette and CD player, right now I have Audioengine P4 speakers with a DAC Pro-Ject Box S2 + and I would like to...
  7. N

Active compact speakers for small room

Hi. I am looking for active speakers for my room, I would place them on my computer table. I would mainly use them to listen to music, especially metal music so it would be good if it had good bass. For space reasons, it should have a depth less than 20 cm, and a height of 24 cm. I am more...
Top Bottom