Search results

1. ModDIY

Avantone passive studio monitor

Hello, I am looking for information on this passive speaker. I couldn't find anything on the Avatone site. I know their little fullrange CubMix by reputation... Does anyone have any information? Thank you AVANTONE PASSIVE STUDIO MONITOR PAIR CREAM
  2. ModDIY

BRZHiFi M3 (MA12070)

Hi, This is the BRZHiFi M3. US $65.24 20%OFF | 2*80W Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC QCC5125 Infineon MA12070 Digital Audio Power Amp 2.0/2.1 Subwoofer HiFi Stereo Amplifier Class D Aux https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOkQdDe (Please note that the M2 has the same look but it does not have all the same...
  3. ModDIY

Double PCB amplifier problem hum need help!!

Hello everyone, I have 2 purchased PCBs already assembled made by Zero Zone. I have only one toroidal transformer of 100VA (18-0-18v), the transformer has no ground wire. If I plug in a mono PCB at a time, there is no hum, but as soon as I add the 2nd, the hum appears. Screws on PCBs don't...
  4. ModDIY

Bluetooth CSR8675 APTX-HD and LDAC, which one to choose?

Hello, I don't know if this is the correct section. I am looking for a Bluetooth 5 receiver with SPDIF output (coaxial or optical). Ideally with a CSR8675 chip and which supports in addition to APTX-HD, LDAC. I am looking for good quality but not too expensive. If you have any...
  5. ModDIY

Subwoofer Monoprice 10in Powered Studio

Hi all, Small feedback on the Monoprice 10in Powered Studio subwoofer. Right out of the box, I got a good impression. The finish considering the price is excellent, no apparent cosmetic defect. After several attempts to adjust, I set the volume between -26 to -24db. The lowest is -30db...
  6. ModDIY

Best low budget 8 "subwoofer

Hi all. My question is in the title. My listening room is medium in size, say 17 'x 25'. The subwoofer is not for the CM just listening to music. I mainly listen to classical, jazz, progressive rock and classic rock. Currently my hi-fi system consists of a DAC SMSL M200, Raspberry...
Top Bottom