Search results

1. S

Sabaj A10h Review (Headphone Amplifier)

Yes, it powers on automatically with the previous volume settings.
  2. S

The case is metallic, but the front seems to be plastic only (I didn't disassemble it). I get interference when I just put the phone close to the headphone cable (phone >1m from the amp), so maybe there is something silly happening with the grounding. Sabaj's power supply is Class II with...
  3. S

Topping PA5 measurements )

And conforming to standards EN55032 Level B and EN61000, EN60601, and safety approvals for UL, TUV, CB, and CE.
  4. S

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Did you order A07 only or A07 with power supply? Aiyima doesn't care what Amir ordered, why should it?
  5. S

I made only a cellphone-based test, no IEC/EN61000-4-3 tests were conducted, so I don't know how many V/m my phone generates.
  6. S

Did you try it while downloading using mobile network? Volume of noise is maybe 30 dB lower than my normal listening volume.
  7. S

Fails radiated immunity EMC test! I get crackling noise when I move my phone over the Sabaj or even the headphone cable. Doesn't happen with Schiit Magni 3.
  8. S

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

No specs? Does that PSU have any certifications, EMI filtering? Compare to Meanwell LRS-350 for example (IEC/EN60335-1(PD3), IEC/EN61558-1, -2-16; IEC/EN/UL62368-1 and GB4943).
  9. S

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

DX3Pro+ comes with a PSU which already gives specified performance.
  10. S

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Why is this list not maintained anymore? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?pages/Audio_Equipment_Reviews/
  11. S

Realtek ALC1220 - a look on PC sound

I have also a motherboard with ALC1220. But recently it started developing some problems: when CPU is under load, the line out drops out. In Linux pavucontrol I see it's switching off/on about five times a sec, and I get "Unable to get default sink" errors. I ordered Topping E30 to remedy the...
  12. S

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

This review is not showing up in the "Audio Electronics Review and Measurements Index".
  13. S

Sabaj A20d Review (Balanced DAC)

This review is not showing up in the "Audio Electronics Review and Measurements Index".
  14. S

Review and Measurements of Aune X7s and Arcam rHead Headphone Amps

The Arcam rHead measures at 0.9 volts ITYM 0.9 ohms.
  15. S

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Can you try (powered down and all power/rca/usb cables disconnected): 1) continuity (using multimeter) in the amp: between rca input ground and iec socket ground, and between rca input ground and case 2) continuity in d10: between line out ground and usb ground, and between line out ground and...
  16. S

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

If you like to take closeups with phone, try this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BelOMO-10x-Triplet-Loupe-Magnifier-21mm-85-BUDGET-RUSSIAN-VERSION-New/281948316588
  17. S

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Because if the value is declared as $1 or something very low, you don't even need to pay customs or value added taxes. There are different limits in each country under which you don't need to pay anything.
  18. S

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

These two authorized shops at Aliexpress provide free shipping with Aliexpress Premium or DHL (at least to Finland): https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/NEW-TOPPING-D50-MINI-HIFI-AUDIO-Decoding-ES9038Q2M-2-USB-DAC-XMOS-XU208-DSD512-32Bit-768Khz/1264787_32857046211.html...
Top Bottom