Search results

1. M

Recommendations for headphone AMP & DAC options/requirements to accompany Focal Elear headphones.

I apologise for my inability to describe my concerns in a technical way, and again I am humbled by everyone's patience. In very simple terms, there are many songs that I would listen to on alternate equipment and I seem to get more bass 'feel' on that equipment. I suppose I was expecting more...
  2. M

Recommendations for headphone AMP & DAC options/requirements to accompany Focal Elear headphones.

Ok. So the headphones arrived today. First impressions are the build quality is great, the delivery box is absurd, and they sound good, but not amazing; albeit, certainly better than my practicality and affordability based foray into headphones so far which is limited Airpods, Airpod Pro's, Sony...
  3. M

I sincerely appreciate the feedback from you all - it speaks volumes (pardon the pun) to the quality of this forum and its members. I will try the headphones through the Mac to start with - however, the tinkerer and enthusiast in me will likely venture down the path of buying ancillary...
  4. M

I thoroughly appreciate that I am potentially going to be crucified for asking this question - so in advance I ask for your patience and forgiveness. I have purchased a pair of Focal Elear headphones. I own other home theatre gear of a reasonable standard (which I wont get into unless you have...
Top Bottom