Search results

1. ezra_s

F1 Exhibition at Madrid (Sound Stage)

Genelec 8040 BPM or similar from the looks of it but my picture is shaky, they all look so alike :p
  2. ezra_s

F1 Exhibition at Madrid (Sound Stage)

I was recently visiting the F1 Exhibition in Madrid. When I entered I noticed the quality of the music and racing sounds of the place was amazing. I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I looked up what I found these all over the place: Dozens of them, and soon I realized why I was so...
  3. ezra_s

HifiBerry AMP60 Stereo Amplifier Review

It's always nice to see how these little devices for pi perform, dacs amps, whatever, help put things in perspective comparing to the "big boys"
  4. ezra_s

Analysis of Paper on Measurements of RCA Cables by Kunchur (Video)

I enjoyed this video much, I feel it as if you are doing an invaluable service for the community.
  5. ezra_s

JBL SDR-35 AVR Review

long time no see an AVR review and it turns to be a disappointment again :(
  6. ezra_s

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

yeap, I'm there, not looking for anything else, got what I was looking for with these.
  7. ezra_s

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

The amp I bought to replace it was my auto birthday present, the end game for me: Boxem ARTHUR 4215/E2, https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/say-hello-to-boxem-audio-arthur-series-hypex-and-purifi-based-power-amplifiers.16674/post-867810 , much more expensive. It...
  8. ezra_s

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

You seem to be asking for me. Yes and yes and yes. I just had to adjust room modes to avoid a boomy room and I have had the best most complete sound I ever had, I specially love the tweeters in these speakers. I also have a plugged Subwoofer and the result couldn't be better. Behringer though...
  9. ezra_s

What are we listening to right now..

Not a huge fan of Imagine Dragons but I like a lot some of their songs. I am enjoying this one now specially because how good it sounds in my current setup and not only that, it cheers me up, although for Saturdays more than for a Monday :cool:
  10. ezra_s

Buchardt S400 Speaker Review

I always appreciate tips like this, will try next an see.
  11. ezra_s

My last experience in a larger room with no treatment, maybe it is that, I don't know, or maybe my pair is faulty. The thing I find with them is I am never quite satisfied and feel the need to tweak something.
  12. ezra_s

I have so many times and yes, I can imagine there are many good alternatives to them for lower prices. Or maybe my pair's cross-over has been designed to focus on the lower frequencies very well, making the high bass areas around 100hz as if they don't exist and turning mids and highs to...
  13. ezra_s

ISOTEK EVO3 Aquarius Power Conditioner Review

When I read the marketing for these devices it is infuriating and those reviews glorifying them even more so.
  14. ezra_s

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

I'm a noone too. Sometimes I get quite puzzled for what people can get to say out there, like if it was some fashion nonsense. My most "difficult" headphones are the 600ohm Beyerdynamic DT880, with the ADI-2 DAC I rarely ever go to high power level (that was too loud for me to sustained...
  15. ezra_s

KEF Reference 4C Review (Center Speaker)

Would love to see the others that go with this "center" channel measured as well. o_O
  16. ezra_s

Out for a few more days

Cheers amirm hope you can fix that soon and return to normal. Sometimes when it rains, it pours... hehe.:facepalm:
  17. ezra_s

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

saw these in action at friends house yesterday, I am surprised indeed by their size and their performance. Tried to hear any hiss from the tweeter, none was found (previously I was concerned about hiss from the speakers mentioned in comments somewhere). They were plugged to a very silent smsl...
  18. ezra_s

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

aren't balanced out and rca out graphs the same?
  19. ezra_s

Wilson Audio TuneTot Review (high-end bookshelf speaker)

Anything can mix and make pizza dough, the trick is in giving it the shape afterwards!! :cool:
Top Bottom