Search results

1. C

Is my amp enough for my speakers?

I just bought a Wiim amp and Kef R3 metas.I will be listening to the speakers around 3 meters away from them. I have looked at the specs and the amp should deliver enough power. But then i read some articles saying that the Kef R3 needs a beefier amp. So now i am confused.
  2. C

Which speaker is the best one?

I have been researching a lot recently, but I am still a bit confused about which speaker to choose. I have 3 speakers I have been looking at: 1. Kef R3 Meta 2. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-LX. 3. Neumann KH 150 I am wondering which speaker is the best one for me or if there are some better...
  3. C

How do I connect my setup?

Hey, I am very close to buying the Ascend Acoustics Sierra-LX and a Fosi Audio V3 with a 48v power supply or an Aiyima A07 Pro Amplifier. I wanna be able to connect them to both my Wiim mini my Topping E30 and my TV, which has Optical and a 2,5 mm jack. This is a dumb question but how do I...
  4. C

Best speakers on a budget?

I made another post before but a lot of the speakers recommended were not loud enough for listening to music around 3 meters away from the speakers. According to the manufacturers. Hey, I have some pretty good headphones and iems but the only speaker I own is an Ultimate ears hyperboom whose...
  5. C

Better speakers than 8030c?

Hey, i am considering buying a pair of Genelec 8030C but i am wondering if there are any better speakers at that price point? More info: My apartment is small and i will be sitting around 3 meters from the speakers.
  6. C

Looking for my first streamer

Hey, I am considering buying a pair of Genelec 8030C as my first quality speakers but i want to be able to stream to it. So i wonder whats the best solution is for a streamer Max budget $150.
  7. C

Looking for my first pair of good speakers

Hey, I have some pretty good headphones and iems but the only speaker i own is an Ultimate ears hyperboom which battery dosent even last that long. So i wanna finally buy some good sounding speakers. Info: I live in a pretty small apartment around 40m2. And my couch is around 3-5 meters from my...
  8. C

Looking for my first pair of good speakers

Hey, I have some pretty good headphones and iems but the only speaker i own is an Ultimate ears hyperboom which battery dosent even last that long. So i wanna finally buy some good sounding speakers. Info: I live in a pretty small apartment around 40m2. And my couch is around 3-5 meters from my...
  9. C

Worth upgrading?

Hey i own a Topping L30 and a Topping D10's i bought it around 3-4 months ago. Is it worth upgrading to the L30 and E30 II, if it is has an audible difference? I own a Hifiman Sundara and for iems 7hz timeless, and i have not planned on upgrading the headphones in a while.
  10. C

Deactivating DSP

Hey, I just ordered a Topping D10's for my Topping L30. I have heard that my Asus b350-f gaming has DSP on as default, but I don't know how to deactivate it. Would be nice if someone has a tutorial for it, because I couldn't find one on google.
  11. C

Best DAC to use with Topping L30

I am pretty confused about which DAC to buy for my Topping L30 amp. My only requirements are that it is as good as possible, has to be available in Europe, and it has to cost under $250. Is gonna be used with my Hifiman Sundara's.
  12. C

Don't know which DAC to buy

Sorry for my older post, couldn't delete it. I own a Topping L30 which I currently use my mobo which is an ASUS b350 f gaming. I don't couldn't find the DAC chip but it either ESS® SABRE9018Q2C or ESS® SABRE9023P If a DAC will make my audio better I would like to get one that's under 250€...
  13. C

Looking to buy my first DAC

Edit: Deleted the part with Topping D10 balanced. I just got the Topping L30 which I really enjoy. I was wondering if there is an audible difference between my ASUS b350-f gaming motherboard DAC and a decent DAC. I also want to know how to connect them together? I only own an RCA to RCA. My max...
  14. C

Topping L30 problems

The problem just got magically fixed I have no clue how. Started with -9 dB up to +9 no noise at all in the settings. I just connected my Hifiman Sundara to my newly arrived Topping L30, it makes a lot of hissing noise and sounds like the music is far away. I have the settings on the amp as HPA...
  15. C

First amp

Hey, I want to buy an amp for my desktop PC, I just got the Hifiman Sundara. I currently own a M-track solo I am pretty sure it has a preamp, is it good enough or is it worth buying an amp? I have looked at the topping L30. The measurements seem good. The specs of my mobo are: SupremeFX S1220A...
  16. C

New to dac/amps

Hey, I just bought a Hifiman Sundara. But I don't own any DAC/AMPS, I have got a lot of recommendations but I don't which ones are the best. My MOBO's amp is this SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 My max prise is $250 1. Ifi zen dac V2 2. Topping DX3 Pro+...
  17. C

Wanting to buy better headphones

I currently use the m50x, they sound ok but not very impressive. I don't exactly know my preference in the tuning. But I like how the 7hz timeless sounds, same with Mangird tea's. I know that headphones don't sound the same as iems but i like tuning of them. I mostly listen to rap. I prefer them...
  18. C

USB-C Hifi dongle options

I am looking to buy possibly a Xiaomi 12 Ultra when it launches. But I don't know which usb-c to aux dongle I should buy. I mostly use my Xenns (mangird) Tea and my YBF-ISS014, and I also mostly listen to flac files. I didn't know what category to post this thread in. I have been looking at the...
  19. C

USB-C dongle for hifi

I am looking to buy possibly a Xiaomi 12 Ultra when it launches. But i don't know which usb-c to aux dongle i should buy. I mostly use my Xenns (mangird) Tea and my YBF-ISS014, and i also mostly listen to flac files. I didn't know what category to post this thread in. Update: I have looked at...
  20. C

Better mic than behringer xm8500?

I am looking to buy a cheap audio interface M-Audio M-Track Solo, i want to know if their are any better options for mics than Behringer xm8500 for max $100. Is gonna be used at a close distance mostly for discord or streaming. I live in europe. Thank you ahead
Top Bottom