Search results

1. D

Salk Auction

I noticed that Jim Salk is holding an on-line auction today. Lots of large woofers and assorted smaller drivers. https://www.irsauctions.com/lots/?pg=details&id=26130
  2. D

FTC Power Amplifier Rule

The Federal Trade Commission will be publishing a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking in the Federal Register in a day or two. The Notice will seek comment on proposed amendments to the Rule that may affect how power ratings for multichannel receivers must be measured. Currently, such AVR's need only...
  3. D

FTC Power Amplifier Rule

The Federal Trade Commission will be publishing a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking in the Federal Register in a day or two. The Notice will seek comment on proposed amendments to the Rule that may affect how power ratings for multichannel receivers must be measured. Currently, such AVR's need only...
  4. D

FS: Elac DBR-62 Bookshelf Speakers

One pair walnut ELac DBR-62 monitors. Used only for testing with less than 2 hours play time. Mint condition. $500 with free shipping or local pickup in Washington, D.C. area. Dennis Murphy
  5. D

Dynaco A-25 Speakers for sale

A local recording engineer asked me to refurbish his Dynaco A-25 speakers that were used for on-site monitoring back in the day. I modified the crossover to eliminate a breakup mode in the woofer and provide better integration with the tweeter. The sound is smoother and more cohesive than the...
  6. D

SOLD!!!FS Single Geddes Abbey Loudspeaker:SOLD!!!

Someone was in DC for the day and picked it up. With some difficulty.
  7. D

BMR Road Show

I've been putting together a list of people who would like to audition my BMR speakers now that the virus has put the kibosh on visits to existing owners' houses. I've already got about a dozen interested parties and have room for 3 4 more. The rules are simple. 1) I pay shipping to you...
  8. D

New MMT from Dennis Murphy with SOTA drivers!

Not trying to hijack the thread, but just to let you know, the tweeter I'll be working with on the Purifi MMT should be of interest to speaker junkies. It incorporates a lot of new technology and I don't think anyone else is using it yet. It can be crossed at 1200 Hz with 180 degrees...
Top Bottom