Search results

1. Illtrick

What power acceptability curve best handles reality?

I've been doing some research to help our some EE's who are building out some power equipment. They brought up the CBEMA curve as a "standard" by which to define the probable electrical input conditions that they'd need to handle. I don't have the background to answer the question for them...
  2. Illtrick

Headphone amp below $75?

I need some help finding a headphone amp for a movie watching setup. My wife and I have different volume preference and use different headphones so I need to get 2 amps to allow us to have independent control. Since I'm getting 2 I'm a bit bound by price. I've got a L30 for my desktop setup...
  3. Illtrick

What Dongle DACs can operate in line out mode?

It looks like it’s going to be a bit before the 9038D makes its way to market so I’m looking for an alternative that’s available now. Main requirement is that it’s USB powered and can operate in a line/pre-out mode. The less bells and whistles the better. I’m going to use this between my PC and...
  4. Illtrick

Passive Headphone Selector / Switcher

Anyone here have any experience with something that does this? I know the physical act of unplugging / plugging in a jack isn't anything to complain about but wire management is a hill I'll die on. Found this dude who built one and provided reasonable instructions. He doesn't name the part...
  5. Illtrick

EarMen Donald Dac info

EDIT: @amirm did a review - find everything here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/earmen-donald-dac-review.13638/ There's not much out there on the web in the form of meaningful reviews that don't feel a little "shill" like so I wanted to see if there is any other...
Top Bottom