Search results

1. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Oh, I see. Makes sense. Thank you.
  2. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Yes. I guess the Brand is Linsoul for that, not truthEar. My bad. I thought for some reason they were made by the same company..
  3. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

I like the sound, but it fits poorly for me. Returned and replaced with TruthEar Zero2. Fits like a glove, as does the first version. Really like the low profile, but not the fit. But the sound otherwise is very similar to me.
  4. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Linsoul Zombur fits. Tried and it works.
  5. S

Best measuring tube amp

Decware publishes some of the measurements on their website, under individual amps. Torii has some measurements posted. . It would be nice to test independently. Frenzel has been in business for over 50 years. Could not find any measurements at all.
  6. S

Will this improve anything?

Thanks. I use the triple flange, but the kid didn't like it (etymotic research). Yes, immediately noticed it played much louder. Good point.
  7. S

Will this improve anything?

Greetings, My kid listens to music on old cell phone, mostly youtube and spotify free account. Uses cheap ear buds you get free from the airlines. I bought for BD a pair of the truthear earbuds rec on this site. Was told the improvement is dramatic. Question: Will adding a dedicated external...
  8. S

Digital sound out of the USB C on my cell

Well, you are correct. I was not able to get any sound out through the hub, even without charging. Lights on, but no sound. I thought hub is the same as those adapters, but apparently not. I guess I will be looking for the adapter listed in one of the above posts...
  9. S

I assume that hub does NOT have a built-in DAC, correct? Interestingly, I cannot find a place to buy this any more. Only ones I see for sale are with built in DAC...
  10. S

Does anyone know if the newer One+ phones, like 9/10, support simultaneous charging/playing? I guess that might be the deal breaker for me next time, esp since none of them have 3.5mm jack.
  11. S

Well, that makes sense. I will try without simultaneous charging and see if I can get some sound out... Thanks for the pointer!
  12. S

OnePlus 6. The charging part works fine.
  13. S

Well, this did not work as intended... My set up: 12v/usb adapter for the car, outputting 2.1v. USB C connected to the USB hub Power Delivery Port, which, in turn, connects to the phone, charging it. This part works. The hub had 3 other USB 3.0 ports, one of which is connected to the XtremePro...
  14. S

Ahh!! Yes the DAC power light is on. BUT I did not realize OTG functionality needs to be manually turned on. It turns off after 10min. Found the toggle switch for it. Will try again tonight. Just out of curiosity, is there anything specific about OTG cables/devices? Why will a regular USB C...
  15. S

Greetings, I would like to find out if/how I can get the digital sound out of the USB C port om OnePlus 6. I know it has 3.5mm jack, but I would like to try external DAC. I want to use external DAC/amp to run in-ear headphones. I went to the developers settings. The USB audio routing is...
  16. S

In ear buds with amplifier

Thanks. My car is quite old. Not sure I want to invest that much... IEM I can take with me wherever I go, planes, rentals, etc.
  17. S

Agree. So, I am looking at the etymotic research, 4xr vs 2se. Likely will get one of those. Not sure if the 4xr worth the price difference. Looks like the FR is very similar. Not sure about the build quality... Now need portable amp for car. Will get some kind of PEQ app for cell phone. Any...
  18. S

Right. That's why I am looking for in ear set. If needed, I can use only one piece and have another ear free.
Top Bottom