Search results

1. H

Hypex NC400 monoblocks

Still available?
  2. H

Soncoz SGD1 (ES9038q) vs Gustard A18 (AK4499)? Which one to choose

I've got the sgd1. It is a really great dac. But i think so both of them have great mesaurements, so i think so it is not so important which of them you will choose. I am very happy with my sgd1. Best regards
  3. H

Help for choosing the best DAC

Topping D10S is tested also really promising. Cheap alternative
  4. H

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Now it seems to work. So generate the hotspot. Restart (switch off and) the SGD1, then all lights going on. in the hotspot i see the connection. after a while the SGD1 makes a restart and then i see in the hotspot it is connected (for the first minute after the restart) but remains only the leds...
  5. H

I have got internet via mobile and it work (so i can surf in internet during this) and provide this internet connection (mobile) with the hotspot. Okay I will check it again Thanks for the reply
  6. H

One question. How should the sgd1 react if i generate the Hotspot ANIG? In my case all LEDs will go on. Connect with the Hotspot. After a while a restart is triggered. And then it will Do it again and again and again. Till i deactivate the Hotspot. Did i something wrong?
  7. H

Help for choosing the best DAC

Soncoz LA-QXD1. I have got the SGD1 and be very happy with this product and also the support from Ben is perfect.
  8. H

DIY cable gallery and discussion

looks great. looks similar to a kimber cable
  9. H

So now i did some tests. At first time i was a little bit disappointed, but this have nothing to do with the dac. So I recognized noise if i have no input from the dac, but the volume from the amplifier to max. But after some investigation it was the power cord of the amplifier. I fixed this...
  10. H

I have got a question. In roon I see the SONCOZ SGD1 as a ASIO and also as WASAPI, which one should be used? I installed everything like in the SGD1 FIRMWARE UPGRADE manual. Or are both related to the THESYCON USB Driver?
  11. H

I received my SGD-1 today. it is powered up but nothing more. Tonight i will make the firmware upgrade and some tests via roon. I will come back to you after my first tests. I'm really excited. It looks great so hopefully it will also sound so. Actually my DAC is the IFI iMicroiDSD so i will...
  12. H

MQA version via Firmware Update or only with different hardware?
  13. H

i got it for 6€ per meter.
  14. H

Hi everybody, I build a new NF Cable with RCA with smoked oak. I also love the look from cotton sleeves. for me it looks good and it also sounds good (balanced) cable: RG142 sleeves: cotton sleeves in red, white and black splitter: selfmade smoked oak connectors...
  15. H

I'm also hoping the combo will also fit my Naim Supernait and my Duetta Tops. I will send a short feedback if the SGD1 is delivered and tested.
  16. H

I'm really excited. The Black one was send. Now I only have to wait till it will delivered. In the meantime i build a RCA cable and also a power cable. Hopefully it will fit the dac.
  17. H

At the moment i bought also this DAC. I found it on Amazon US so I'm looking forward to May. Thanks a lot for the measurements of amir and also the fixing of the ess hump.
Top Bottom